You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2019-11-14 10:52:28

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: change theme/page/style

jakob wrote #320079:

I use something like arc_redirect

OT: how did I miss this plugin when I created smd_redirect ? Looks almost the same, but Andy’s has a proper table where mine has a drag list.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#14 2019-11-14 11:31:20

jakob
Admin
Website

Bloke wrote #320082:

OT: how did I miss this plugin when I created smd_redirect ? Looks almost the same, but Andy’s has a proper table where mine has a drag list.

Actually yours is more flexible as it supports regex. The drag and drop is nice, too. I tried to restyle yours into a more structured table-like appearance but managed to muck up the saving routine while trying. I must revisit that some time.

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

#15 2019-11-14 11:52:11

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

jakob wrote #320084:

I tried to restyle yours into a more structured table-like appearance but managed to muck up the saving routine while trying. I must revisit that some time.

Yeah, that’d be good, thank you. The list thing gets a bit unwieldy and difficult to read when there are 50-odd rules in play. I would do an actual table like Andy, but the pagination aspect makes drag/drop tricky.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

Board footer