Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#49 2021-05-11 16:04:05

demoncleaner
Plugin Author
Website

Re: bot_wtc v8 for Textpattern v4.7 (beta)

Have a look at $bot_arr_item_groups

Adding

'#main_content' => array (
         '.excerpt'
    ),

to the array solved the problem. Not sure if this solution brings other issues.
I guess there must be a better way to generally solve this than adding all custom_fields that are moved to main_content to this array.

#50 2021-07-14 09:49:49

gomedia
Plugin Author

Just had a tentative prod at bot_wtc. On TXP 4.8.7 running v8.0, when I untick the last hidden section I get:

Notice "Undefined variable: static_sections_string"
in /Users/adi/Sites/textpattern-4.8.7/textpattern/plugins/bot_write_tab_customize/bot_write_tab_customize.php at line 803.
textpattern/plugins/bot_write_tab_customize/bot_write_tab_customize.php:803 adminErrorHandler()
bot_wtc_tab()
textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php:1589 call_user_func_array()
textpattern/index.php:231 callback_event()

BTW for anyone using adi_menu, be aware that may fiddle with the section list as well (if the user so chooses). This can cause issues with bot_wtc, as deamoncleaner has discovered. The next release of adi_menu will put a stop to this, in the meantime just set the two prefs to “name” & “no”.

#51 2024-01-20 17:21:50

giz
Website

My workaround for the textarea duplication issue was to use css to position everything instead.

I added a stylesheet to the admin-theme (referencing it in /textpattern/config.php).

display: contents; is used to null out the container divs, making their children addressable using grid-template-areas:

.txp-layout { // 12x

grid-template-areas:
  //  'xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx
      'headng headng headng paging paging paging paging paging paging save__ save__ save__'
      'title_ title_ title_ title_ title_ title_ title_ title_ title_ author author author'
      'title_ title_ title_ title_ title_ title_ title_ title_ title_ action action action'
      'excrpt excrpt excrpt body__ body__ body__ body__ body__ body__ srtdsp srtdsp srtdsp'
      'cf3___ cf3___ cf3___ body__ body__ body__ body__ body__ body__ datesg datesg datesg'
      'cfgrop cfgrop cfgrop body__ body__ body__ body__ body__ body__ catsgp catsgp catsgp'
      'artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg metagp metagp metagp'
      'artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg comtgp comtgp comtgp'
      'artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg artimg recent recent recent'
    ;
    grid-template-rows: min-content;
    grid-auto-rows: auto;
  }

The top row uses too much space (this being my first attempt). I still need to shift the action blocks to a better location…

Board footer