Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2013-03-01 02:27:22

mrdale
Website

Re: Sarah Belle Bridal

great work mrbaich! You deserve a delicious creme brulé!

#14 2013-03-01 05:16:49

joebaich
Website

jstubbs wrote:

Running Chrome 26.0.1410.19 beta on Mac it works ok. I did notice that when moving forward or backwards, the footer menu moves too (Bridal gowns etc).

Grateful for that, Jonathan. The footer nav seems steady as a rock on the stable release when using Flexslider. I will install the Beta version and see if that’s it.

mrdale wrote

great work mrbaich! You deserve a delicious creme brulé!

Thank you for the kind comments, mrdale. You must be blessed with rare second sight because I enjoyed a truly delicious creme brulé the other day celebrating my brother’s birthday. However, the real star of the event was the red wine that comes from up your way. Ours was the 2004 vintage, glad someone else was paying. Must be great living in midst of such great wine making.

#15 2013-03-19 13:34:48

jelle

Hey Joe,

Sorry for not getting back earlier about Flexslider not working in my browser. Apparently it’s a know (yet to be resolved) issue with Flexslider.
https://github.com/woothemes/FlexSlider/issues/351

#16 2013-03-19 14:55:52

joebaich
Website

jelle wrote:

Hey Joe,

Sorry for not getting back earlier about Flexslider not working in my browser. Apparently it’s a know (yet to be resolved) issue with Flexslider.
https://github.com/woothemes/FlexSlider/issues/351

Thanks for the link to discussion of the issue. I haven’t been able to replicate the error at all but do realise that some Chrome browser users are experiencing the issue. Eagerly awaiting the next stable version (2.2) of Flexslider which is said to address it.

This issue notwithstanding, I haven’t found another jQuery slider that works so well with touch and slide gestures and so am inclined to stick with it for now.

Board footer