Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#11 2013-01-22 07:52:16

sochicomputerRU
Website

Re: convert NucleusCMS Everquest site to a graphical textpattern site ?

1. is an excellent looking theme. Thought it is for WodPress. I could of course take that wordpress template and turn it into anything. But there is an easier way, same exact looking theme from this same author.

http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/33136.html

It is swish animated, meaning top menu is flash (PICTURE if no flash plugin) and the rest of site is html. Excellent choice by the way.

Things you have to consider if you go with this template, top menu is static, meaning, it is designed once. This template costs $59. If you like it, go ahead and buy it.

If spending money on template is not in your plans, choose something else, I have most of Template-Monster templates from 1 to 30000, but not all. For example I didn’t have 27256, but had 27253. I think though, this template 33136 I linked you to is not expensive and worth the money.

If you want free templates check out http://all-free-download.com/free-website-templates/ ………… but quality of these templates is not as good as the premium templates from template monster.

Anyway, let me know what you wish, if you going to buy that one, go ahead and buy it, if not, find something else.

Do you have skype? My skype is SKULLCHEESE
Let’s continue further discussion over skype.

I’m going to design your site, and you going to provide a small, not intrusive link to my site in the footer – it is not for people clicking on it, it is for search engines visiting your sites.

#12 2013-01-22 15:47:55

JimJoe
Website

I don’t have a skype account. And a paid template isn’t something I can do for at least 6 months as I said.

They don’t have to be those exact templates I mentioned. The textpattern template you do for me can be similar in style to one of those. A nice picture above, I’ll want to add the fsmenu just below the picture, and the links and some other items on the left column, with just textpattern links on the right column. Footer for google adverts and your link.

#13 2013-01-22 17:50:41

sochicomputerRU
Website

Very well, let’s get started. Use my contact page to send me admin user name and password for your textpattern website and I will get started.

#14 2013-01-25 22:16:57

JimJoe
Website

Uhm, no. I don’t give admin access to my sites for my family members.

You can email me the files you want uploaded, but no access.

#15 2013-01-29 22:34:55

JimJoe
Website

I considered this thread resolved.

Board footer