Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#133 2010-05-19 09:30:15

merz1
Website

Re: asv_tumblelog

it is suddenly working

Maybe a SimplePie cache issue?

I would like the title to be the unique ID of the tweet, and I would like it to link to the source.

ID: Absolutely no idea (Plug-in smd_xml?). The feed delivers what the feed delivers. SimplePie delivers what the feed delivers and asv_tumblelog is writing that data into the article database :)

Link: Use the custom field for the source link to build the link (you have the code already above)

The other thing I need to tackle is I need for URLs within tweets to function as actual hyperlinks, not just text.

a) That totally depends on the feed structure itself. If the feed delivers that data you will see it in your article. (You must check the raw XML feed data to see all delivered data. )

b) If you need feed item parsing for linkable items (hashtags, URLs) TXP doesn’t help but you can search for PHP solutions and integrate them via txp:php tag. Example: I have an old test version running for identi.ca http://sankt-georg.info/dingshow/ but this is not my PHP and I don’t think it is still under development.

c) Have a look at Yahoo pipes. I think some people already built some solutions.

Get all online mentions of Textpattern via OPML subscription: TXP Info Sources: Textpattern RSS feeds as dynamic OPML

#134 2010-07-30 13:07:22

yotiao
Website

Hello,
I have a slight problem with asv_tumblelog: I uninstalled it, but I still have its preference pane in the basic admin preferences tab. :-/ Any idea how to get rid of it?

thanks
yot

#135 2011-07-12 14:25:32

acmemediafarm

Same problem here – stuck with data in the admin preferences section. Has anyone solved this?

#136 2011-07-12 17:39:21

merz1
Website

IMHO Amit Varia is not following the forum too much.

Try facebook.com/groups/textpattern
… Well, I cross posted the how to get rid of preference pane in the basic admin preferences tab issue

I hope he or others can/will help.

Last edited by merz1 (2011-07-12 17:39:49)

Get all online mentions of Textpattern via OPML subscription: TXP Info Sources: Textpattern RSS feeds as dynamic OPML

#137 2011-07-13 15:10:56

variaas
Plugin Author
Website

Hey guys – it’s been a long time since I’ve been on the forum. I haven’t had much time over the past year and a half to maintain this plugin so I’m not sure what is causing the issue. With my current schedule I wouldn’t be able to take a look at this for a couple weeks. I would love to get back to this plugin, but with priorities where they are I unfortunately can’t right now.

If there’s any interest from a plugin dev to take over this plugin, please let me know. Thanks!

Board footer