Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#61 2010-04-15 06:22:20

Joey

Re: jbx_multiple_image_upload

Very nice plugin. Unfortunately, after uploading images, it says HTTP Error for every image. Any clue?

Regards,

Joey

#62 2010-05-07 11:27:05

aswihart
Website

Any chance this plugin could be adapted to upload multiple images from the Write tab and add the image ID’s to the article image field automatically, as in lam_image_uploader?

#63 2010-06-23 20:49:42

renobird
Website

Nicely done – uploadify works well in this scenario.

Any chance of making the category assignment a select box populated with existing image categories?
Input field is too error prone for multiple users – especially if you are creating galleries/slideshows based on image categories. Input option to “assign a new category” would be helpful though.

Last edited by renobird (2010-06-23 20:50:14)

#64 2010-06-24 02:41:49

grundgesetz
Plugin Author

aswihart wrote:

Any chance this plugin could be adapted to upload multiple images from the Write tab and add the image ID’s to the article image field automatically, as in lam_image_uploader?

Is not to be implemented right now.

renobird wrote:

Any chance of making the category assignment a select box populated with existing image categories?
Input field is too error prone for multiple users – especially if you are creating galleries/slideshows based on image categories. Input option to “assign a new category” would be helpful though.

Good idea! Will consider it for the next version.

As for the others, i have no clue why you get HTTP errors as i cant reproduce them, neither on my localhost nor on my webhost! If anyone´s got an idea, i would appreciae it.

#65 2010-06-24 13:14:54

renobird
Website

grundgesetz wrote:

Good idea! Will consider it for the next version.

Jonas, Thanks! – I have one particular client that keeps asking me about it.
I might have to hack it together myself while I wait for the next version.

:)

#66 2010-07-04 00:25:10

THE BLUE DRAGON
Website

Guess what?
Yea it working for me =)))
Thanks!

but!
it’s not working on IE.
I always tested it on IE and now I finally tested it on Firefox and it works great and super cool on Firefox but not on IE.
does anyone tested it on IE and made it to work there without getting security errors please?

Beside of that:
I added 3 functions to hide/show the “clear list” & “upload” links base on if a file been selected.

'onInit'	: function(){$('#upload-clear, #upload-submit').hide();},
'onSelect'	: function(){$('#upload-clear, #upload-submit').show();},
'onClearQueue'	: function(){$('#upload-clear, #upload-submit').hide();},

I also changed:

$('.upload-form').before($('#jbx_div'));

to:

if ($('table.edit-pane').length == 0) {$('.upload-form').before($('#jbx_div'));}

for the upload-form to not appear in the edit page and only to appear in the image-list main page.

#67 2010-09-07 21:52:16

nabrown78
Website

but!
it’s not working on IE.
I always tested it on IE and now I finally tested it on Firefox and it works great and super cool on Firefox but not on IE.
does anyone tested it on IE and made it to work there without getting security errors please?

Aha! I have a client who says it’s not working for her – security errors, and I bet it is an IE/Flash issue. Because it’s working great for me in Firefox and Opera. Does anyone have any clues about this?

#68 2010-09-10 21:30:09

the_ghost
Plugin Author
Website

What about feature to upload images from given url, i.e. www.site.ru/image.jpg?

Providing help in hacking ATM! Come to courses and don’t forget to bring us notebook and hammer! What for notebook? What a kind of hacker you are without notebok?

#69 2010-12-09 11:54:16

gfdesign

Excellente plugin
My question. What field does this plugin use for to order the images ?
(size, file name, date ?). I can´t discover it.
Once the images have uploaded, these appear jumbled.

Also, in some of my servers it gives “HTTP Error” trying upload images?
May be a wrong setup in my .htaccess ?

Thanks

Last edited by gfdesign (2010-12-10 12:23:47)

#70 2011-02-07 20:43:55

brunodario

Anyone got this plugin to work on 4.3? Any new release coming up?

#71 2011-02-07 21:20:11

aswihart
Website

It works fine on 4.3, and even integrates with bot_image_upload for convenient uploading from the Write tab.

#72 2011-02-11 04:30:02

fbox

I’m having some issues getting this to work. If only it was as easy as most of you others are finding it!

After activating the plugin and browsing to the images tab I get about 40 errors related to being unable to create files due to a SAFE_MODE restriction. The ‘upload’ folder was created fine.

I tried decoding the base64 code in the plugin into separate files but just got gibberish.

I then tried manually uploading copies of the files downloaded from the uploadify site at http://www.uploadify.com/download/ (some renamed where filenames were slightly different). Bit of a stretch perhaps.

I’m now down to only 6 errors as the plugin tries to unlink the files. Not sure what is triggering that? Incorrect permissions? Have tried chmod’ing to 0644 but that still doesn’t seem to work. The errors I’m getting are:

A problem occured while loading the plugin: jbx_multiple_image_upload -> Warning: unlink(/var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/images/upload//uploadify.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied on line 717

Note the double forwardslash before the filename.

I’m running TXP 4.3.0 on a subdomain (ie. http://subdomain.domain.com/textpattern).

Any tips?

Board footer