Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#73 2011-03-01 21:07:39

qp2wd

Re: jbx_multiple_image_upload

I’m trying to use this plugin with TXP 4.3 on Windows using WAMP. Everything worked install wise— the upload folder was created, the files were generated, and the source code of the HTML for the image page shows that the code for the Image Uploader is inserting correctly.

The problem? While the code is correct, the file paths are wrong. The file paths are outputting conflicting slashes, like so:

/davidtextile/\images\upload\uploadify.js

The result being that nothing shows up on the images page, and I can’t use the uploader.

The path_to_site is C:\wamp\www\davidtextile, so I’m not sure why this problem is happening. I tried hard-coding the path to site in the plugin’s variable for it, but that just caused the plugin to spit out errors. I don’t know any PHP so I’m at a loss, and as this is for a client project I’m under pressure to get it working as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by qp2wd (2011-03-01 21:08:28)

#74 2011-03-01 22:19:43

brunodario

The problem i´m running into is: website is online running txp 4.3, the files and folders generated by the plugin are there and the upload interface it´s properly loaded. But when the whole upload process it´s finished the image tab refreshes with no new images added. Any clues?

#75 2011-03-01 22:26:35

redbot
Plugin Author

qp2wd wrote:

…The problem? While the code is correct, the file paths are wrong. The file paths are outputting conflicting slashes, like so:

qp2wd
This issue was already outlined here and in the following posts.
The good news is it will work once online.

#76 2011-03-02 18:43:20

qp2wd

Thanks! I guess I’ll upload the site to a testing server and upload the images from there. I wish there was a way to get it working on localhost, though.

#77 2011-03-12 05:14:54

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

I’m getting HTTP Error when trying to use this plugin to upload images.

My Plugins

Piwik Dashboard, Google Analytics Dashboard, Minibar, Article Image Colorpicker, Admin Datepicker, Admin Google Map, Admin Colorpicker

#78 2011-04-10 09:41:55

jpdupont

I use this plugin with smd_thumbnail.
With the standard one image upload, smd_thumbnail generate all the active thumbnails for the uploaded image.
Is it possible to do the same (automatic smd_thumbnail creation) with multiple image upload ?

#79 2011-04-10 19:08:30

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

jpdupont wrote:

Is it possible to do the same (automatic smd_thumbnail creation) with multiple image upload ?

Not yet. I sent a note to Jonas a few weeks ago asking about the possibility of adding a couple of callbacks (among other little things) to this plugin to allow it to integrate more easily with a few other plugins. One of those was smd_thumbnail. The other is another (as yet) unreleased smd_ plugin that would probably blow the doors off article image handling in TXP. But it needs Jonas’ help to work. I’m still waiting for a reply so I guess he’s busy.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#80 2011-05-06 01:06:10

tye
Website

Just a heads up, but if this plugin has been working, then suddenly gives errors when processing, empty your /images/upload/tmp directory.

This has happened twice to me, both times with images which begin with a “_” – so “_IMG34234.jpg”

It probably could be fixed in the code… I looked – way too advanced for me :(

#81 2011-06-22 01:20:03

tye
Website

I have got a really bizarre problem with this plugin at the moment.

I have just had to move servers due to the old one dying, configuration is identical. I go to upload multiple images, enter a new category, press upload… everything seems to be working, the upload bars go to 100%, the page refreshes after 3 secs, but nothing is created or uploaded, but no errors are given either, so I have absolutely nothing to go on regarding debug.

I am in talks with the server guys at the moment, but just thought I’d ask here to see if anyone has any ideas

#82 2011-09-14 15:36:57

gfdesign

I’m getting HTTP Error in my customer´s hosting when trying to use this plugin to upload images too (like MattD)
I run the TXP diagnostic tool, but everything is fine.
In other host accounts, it works well
I suspect is from server side.
Could anyone give an idea ?
Thanks from Argentina

#83 2011-10-03 22:55:19

Avant La Lettre
Website

At those experiencing the HTTP Error (MattD, gfdesign):

Putting the following lines into the .htaccess has fixed this issue for me…

SecFilterEngine Off 
SecFilterScanPOST Off

#84 2011-12-12 12:14:39

jpdupont

My client an I, we have Security error on each image when uploading with IE (IE9 on WIN7). No error with FF or Chrome.
Any idea ?

Board footer