Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#37 2008-12-07 09:02:12

thebombsite
Archived Plugin Author
Website

Re: [howto] Discuss closing this forum and moving all relevant posts to TextBook

We’re here again. First let me say that this is in no way meant to be some personal attack on Julián but yet another new post has appeared in this forum. I am somewhat annoyed now! Either the forum is closed to ALL or it is open to ALL. Make your bloody minds up!

Stuart

In a Time of Universal Deceit
Telling the Truth is Revolutionary.

#38 2008-12-07 09:26:00

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Re: [howto] Discuss closing this forum and moving all relevant posts to TextBook

I would think that this forum should stay open. Not everyone has access to write in the textbook. This is where snippets get tested, debugged, improved and expanded.

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#39 2008-12-07 13:49:52

maniqui
Website

Ops, sorry. I’ve probably abused my moderator super powers, because I’m able to publish new post on that forum category.
Anyway, if not in that category, I would have published it somewhere else in the forum (probably in the “how do I…”) category.

Personally, I like to hang out here at forums and I feel comfortable writing forum posts.
I agree with Yiannis, about being this the place to post and refine snippets, then anyone (with the will and the access) can move it to the TxB.

La música ideas portará y siempre continuará

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

#40 2008-12-07 14:14:00

thebombsite
Archived Plugin Author
Website

I also agree that it should start here so that any code is open to constructive criticism or expansion but with the advent of 4.0.7, with the new tag parser and tags like <txp:variable /> I think it would make an excellent place to discuss uses of these new facilities.

Stuart

In a Time of Universal Deceit
Telling the Truth is Revolutionary.

Board footer