Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2021-03-09 14:39:04

zero
Website

Regenerative Food Production

And now for something completely different. But it’s perhaps more relevant to developers, designers and anyone working in the technology sector than any other because my impression is that you folk (perhaps not you folk on this forum) eat loads of junk food and together with all that sitting at a monitor or with head at an angle looking at a phone all day, you really need to look after yourselves better physically.

Dr Mercola, my favourite doctor who annoys Big Pharma and Big Agriculture so much that Big Tech and Big Social Media have restricted his web presence dramatically and say he’s a danger to the public, is posting articles about regenerative agriculture for a week, starting today with this one which has an excellent 3-minute introductory video and then a detailed overview of the problem and the solution. “It’s time to inspire and mobilize a mighty global army of Regenerators, before it’s too late” he says, so if you agree (and I know most of you on this conscious forum will) please watch, read and spread the word.

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#2 2021-12-14 19:10:32

colin99

Re: Regenerative Food Production

Cannot speak for everyone… but…

I eat no junk food apart from the occasional portion of “crisps” – potato chips for you Americans…
and a glass of red wine while prepping dinner…

And although I am an IT guy at a University, I am mindful of not gluing myself to my office chair and staring at pixels all day.

With all the press about the perils of the stationary lifestyle, this is on us if we turn into wieners because of excessive “doing nothing and not moving muscles…”

Get up every 20 minutes. Deep breathing. Walk. Drink water.

Last edited by colin99 (2021-12-14 19:11:02)

On the World Wide Web since Day 1 – Editor/Creator – Coffeecrew.comCoffee.bc.ca
Twitter – Twitter.Com/CoffeeCrew -

#3 2021-12-15 00:25:27

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

Re: Regenerative Food Production

No junk food has ever come close to me in the past 59.9years :-).

Where is that emoji for a solar powered submarine when you need it ?
Sand space – admin theme for Textpattern

Board footer