You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

1. Index
  2. » Archives
  3. » Corona virus

#205 2020-04-18 12:58:19

zero
Website

Re: Corona virus

Systems Biologist Speaks Out About COVID-19 Response It’s 81 minutes long but worth watching to the very end. It’s not a conspiracy theory but gloogle has censored it despite it being full of good stuff. Here’s an extract:

“The immune system fundamentally wants to operate well for you and maintain homeostasis, and it’s the overreaction of a weakened and dysfunctional immune system that causes harm. Similarly, when you look at it from the economic standpoint, we have this unbridled overreaction, in my view. [We’re] not looking at what modern medicine is saying — that we should take a personalized medicine approach, right?

One size doesn’t fit all. This is basically flatten the curve: Kick the can down the street. We’re just going to wait until, when? Until the vaccine is produced or until a drug comes out. The assumption is that the immune system of all of us is equally weak. That’s what this is based on. The assumption is that all of us are going to get it and all of us will suffer from it…. It’s a very interesting model.”

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#206 2020-04-18 16:55:06

bici
Website Mastodon

hmmm:
“According to systems biologist Shiva Ayyadurai, Ph.D., the COVID-19 pandemic is being used to shift global wealth”

by whom?

“The economic collapse is a result of precisely engineered governmental policies, even though those policies, superficially, appear to be in the public’s best interest”

really? so big business and governments are in cahoots to do what?

…. texted postive

#207 2020-04-18 16:59:02

bici
Website Mastodon

I Contain Multitudes • Bob Dylan • 2020

…. texted postive

#208 2020-04-18 19:27:06

zero
Website

bici wrote #322625:

hmmm:
“According to systems biologist Shiva Ayyadurai, Ph.D., the COVID-19 pandemic is being used to shift global wealth”

by whom?

The 0.001%, ie the filthiest rich, the digital enslavers, their partners and their top slaves who facilitate — the governments.

“The economic collapse is a result of precisely engineered governmental policies, even though those policies, superficially, appear to be in the public’s best interest”

Those are Mercola’s words as he understands what’s happening. Just how much they are in cahoots or just unconsciously being manipulated, I don’t know, but the move towards more power, profits and control by the 0.001% seems obvious. Seems to me like the virus is perfect cover and they see it as an opportunity to exert complete control. They’ve been censoring free speech more and more over recent years, plus disinformation and misinformation is now rampant. The people want health and stability so this is being given in return for compliance, acceptance of tight rules and eventually enforcement of an annual vaccine the whole 7 billion has to pay for and take.

But that’s roughly my personal conspiracy theory that I’ve formed. It might change tomorrow. The video has much interesting helpful information about what is happening and what we can do about it. So make of it what you will… We may have no internet tomorrow so who will be blamed for that?

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#209 2020-04-18 21:28:50

bici
Website Mastodon

something i can hang my hat on.

Scott Galloway:
However, no more. Modern-day “capitalism” in America is to flatten the risk curve for people who already have money, by borrowing from future generations with debt-fueled bailouts for companies. We have consciously decided to reduce the downside for the wealthy, thereby limiting the upside for future generations.

It’s a scam, when you honestly examine it, but as Galloway pointedly observes, it’s become a foundational belief in the Wall Street class.

…. texted postive

#210 2020-04-19 10:06:49

zero
Website

bici wrote #322545:

Oh I take lots of vitamin C and D and get as much Sun time as possible. Also take zinc supplements

As for relying 100% on those pills to keep the virus at bay…. colour me sceptical

There’s a new article and video on mercola.com that has evidence that vitamin C is a cure!.
Antiviral strategies

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#211 2020-04-19 21:32:30

bici
Website Mastodon

zero wrote #322632:

There’s a new article and video on mercola.com that has evidence that vitamin C is a cure!.
Antiviral strategies

makes me feel better, BUT i will be taking the vacation if and when it is available

…. texted postive

#212 2020-04-21 07:03:21

zero
Website

Here’s an article from a supposedly unbiased news source about anti-vaxxers. It finds some people who are leaning towards pro-vaccination, it finds one (completely non-typical) anti-vaxxer who says its fake news and is encouraging protest against lockdown, it’s pressurising men’s tennis world number one Novak Djokovic to change, and it blames a discredited study for opposition to vaccines but does not give one single example of why there is really opposition to vaccines. (G removed those from search engine results, of course).

I’m not saying we should be pro- or anti-vaxx, but just showing how the debate has been squashed by removing all good hard scientific evidence against vaccinations from search results and mainstream news. What is next on the agenda for removal?

Will coronavirus change anti-vaxxers minds?

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#213 2020-04-21 15:23:42

bici
Website Mastodon

Successful eradication of infectious diseases has been achieved twice before, with smallpox and bovine rinderpest.

Prevention of disease spread is accomplished by vaccination. There are two kinds of polio vaccine—oral polio vaccine (OPV), which uses weakened poliovirus, and inactivated polio vaccine (IPV), which is injected.

etc….

When my doctor recommends a vaccine i take it. In the best two years i have taken Pneumonia vaccination A and B ( a year apart) .

“There are two vaccines that help prevent pneumococcal disease among adults 65 years or older. Both vaccines are safe and effective, but they cannot be given at the same time. Two vaccines offer protection against pneumococcal disease: PCV13 and PPSV23. CDC recommends all adults 65 years or older get a shot of PPSV23.”

“Shingles Vaccine. The CDC recommends that healthy adults ages 50 and older get the shingles vaccine, Shingrix, which provides greater protection than Zostavax. The vaccine is given in two doses, 2 to 6 months apart. “

Having seen the devastating pain that both my brother-in-law, and close friend went through with shingles, I jumped at the suggestion of taking the shots.

To each his own. … and so it goes.

…. texted postive

#214 2020-04-21 16:50:27

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

I’m kinda neutral on the whole vaccination thing. For some things, sure, for others (like flu) I think it’s a waste of time because it mutates too fast and virologists are always playing catch-up.

I read somewhere – and I don’t know if this is true or not as I can’t find the original source – that if you contract COVID-19 and recover, there’s no guarantee you won’t get it again, unlike with other viruses where you build up a natural immunity and can fight it off to a large degree next time.

Which begs the question, since vaccines tend to administer a low-dose of a virus to trigger the immune system into learning a response, what’s the point of a vaccine which won’t do that?

Which begs the further question, who benefits from developing it?

[the answer to which may or may not be big pharma and those shareholders who already corner the majority of the world’s wealth]

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#215 2020-04-21 18:09:48

zero
Website

bici wrote #322660:

I jumped at the suggestion of taking the shots.

To each his own. … and so it goes.

And good for you. At the moment you have a choice. It’s when choices are being taken away, like in some US states where children cannot attend school if they haven’t been vaccinated, and where the full scientific information is deliberately withheld, that’s when there’s something seriously wrong with our “democracy”.

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#216 2020-04-22 15:54:51

bici
Website Mastodon

Coronavirus causing some anti-vaxxers to waver

“Robert Kennedy Jr, the son of the assassinated Democratic leader, accused Bill Gates and top public health officials on Twitter of plotting to produce a vaccine with “unique and frightening dangers”.”

I wonder what a billionaire in his late sixties wants to do before he kicks the bucket?

…. texted postive

1. Index
  2. » Archives
  3. » Corona virus

Board footer