#1 2022-12-11 21:41:59

SEOhobbyExpert
Website

One Click Instalation not working on

Hi
I try to instal this CMS by one click instalation onthis URL

http://textpattern-seohobbyexpert-top.us.stackstaging.com/textpattern/

but each time I have many error like:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/sites/18b/f/ff76fb3e96/textpattern/textpattern/textpattern/setup/index.php:300 Stack trace: #0 /home/sites/18b/f/ff76fb3e96/textpattern/textpattern/textpattern/setup/index.php(99): printConfig() #1 {main} thrown in /home/sites/18b/f/ff76fb3e96/textpattern/textpattern/textpattern/setup/index.php on line 300

Can you let me know if you have the same installation isseu during ONE CLICK instal on cloud hosting

#2 2022-12-11 23:45:13

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: One Click Instalation not working on

Hi. Sorry for the problems you are experiencing.

That’s a very old version of Textpattern (4.5.7) and I suspect the hosting platform has upgraded their PHP version to at least PHP 7 or higher. That means the installer will not function because that old version of Textpattern is not compatible with recent versions of PHP.

Is there any way you can get in touch with the hosting provider and ask them to provide the latest version (4.8.8)? Your installation will then go a lot more smoothly.

Hope that helps.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#3 2022-12-12 13:24:15

SEOhobbyExpert
Website

“”“
Is there any way you can get in touch with the hosting provider and ask them to provide the latest version (4.8.8)?
“”“
This is what I did and they reply that I can have refund =) if I m not happy with services

#4 2022-12-12 18:15:30

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

SEOhobbyExpert wrote #334273:

Is there any way you can get in touch with the hosting provider and ask them to provide the latest version (4.8.8)?

If I knew what company it was, then maybe. Stackstaging.com appears to be specifically an umbrella domain for the hosting accounts. Don’t know who runs or owns them.

Do you have any ideas?

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#5 2022-12-12 18:20:58

SEOhobbyExpert
Website

Iknow but not sure If I can mention about them in not so positive way so for that reason I prefer to do it on other way. On the same hosting cloud I have issue with one click instalatin fo other CMS like :
- phpfusion,
- magento
- prestashop ( backend works but front end shows some errors)

So I think that ONCE CLICK instalation is off-dated but some of the CMS ‘one click’ feature works fine like this one :
CMS Piwigo
https://piwigo.seohobbyexpert.top/picture.php?/16/category/youtube-seo-videos-2

#6 2022-12-12 19:18:50

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

SEOhobbyExpert wrote #334278:

So I think that ONCE CLICK instalation is off-dated but some of the CMS ‘one click’ feature

Hi and welcome to txp,

Is there a reason why you do not install it via sftp?

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#7 2022-12-12 19:55:23

SEOhobbyExpert
Website

HI @Cyprus

“”“
“”“

Yes it is. I start to test new CMS avaiable on new cloud hosting. I spot ONE CLICK instalation feature ; I started install new CMS till I spot TEXTPATTERN. It was one of the first CMS that did not install by ONE CLICK option.
I click into your main domain and I have felling that this is one of the best CMS one the market. First I would like to install all CMS ( there is aroud 70) that instalation process takes second not half an hour and after that I try CMS that need to be uploaded via FTP.

I hope that make sens

#8 2022-12-12 22:15:11

bici
Website Mastodon

SEOhobbyExpert wrote #334280:

HI @Cyprus

“”“
“”“

Yes it is. that I try CMS that need to be uploaded via FTP.

In might prove instructive if you try and install TxP CMS via sftp and see if it loads ok. would be useful to know.

…. texted postive

Board footer