Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2021-12-08 21:19:43

hilaryaq
Plugin Author
Website

Re: Lazy load on generated image tags

No joy :/ I’m just pasting that into ‘Custom form template types’ clicking save, then revisiting the forms link and nothing, tried logging in and out and power refresh but I must be missing something!

…………………
I <3 txp
…………………

#14 2021-12-08 21:22:51

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Weird. Adding that to the prefs should immediately add a new form type labelled ‘Short codes’ (or ‘Shortcode’ – not had much luck with naming them so far) to the dropdown on the Forms panel.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#15 2021-12-08 21:43:23

hilaryaq
Plugin Author
Website

Oh my God it’s in the dropdown. I was looking at the actual expandables on the page being like it’s not there (was expecting an empty one with a heading). I’ll get there Stef at a crawling pace haha, thanks for all your help!!!!

…………………
I <3 txp
…………………

#16 2021-12-08 22:08:37

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Hehe, no worries. We took the decision that if you have no content in a particular group, it doesn’t show it in the sidebar to cut down on clutter. Seems that backfired!

I’m keen to move the Form type definition out of prefs and put it on the Forms panel in a future version, but I’ve had no luck making it intuitive enough yet. We’ll figure something out one day.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#17 2021-12-08 23:36:34

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

Bloke wrote #332141:

Hehe, no worries. We took the decision that if you have no content in a particular group, it doesn’t show it in the sidebar to cut down on clutter. Seems that backfired!

kind of, yeah… It is not completely intuitive. The first time I tried this I was surprised in not seeing the entry in the column. But that quickly changed when I created a form and the short code group showed up in the select widget.

Where is that emoji for a solar powered submarine when you need it ?
Sand space – admin theme for Textpattern

#18 2021-12-09 14:55:55

hilaryaq
Plugin Author
Website

Stef, that code worked straight out of the box. Thank you SO much. This will be really helpful. Esp if the shortcodes are named to make sense, even for clients they’ll know by looking oh this is two images side by side, this is a call to action, this is a single image etc, and they can maybe reference back to the title on the form under the forms tab to see more of a description there. If I can ever figure out how to put the form title as almost a tooltip if you hover the code it would be a cool upgrade, but it’s perfect as is too!!

…………………
I <3 txp
…………………

Board footer