Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2021-09-28 09:21:11

raminrahimi

How to make online payment system through article

I want to prepare an e-commerce website which my client will sale each item (article) online through Mastercard and PayPal ?
I designed and developed everything like items listing and appear with item details, just Buy button is left without link.
Is there any plugin or recommendation for me ?

#2 2021-09-28 10:07:08

gaekwad
Server grease monkey
GitHub

Re: How to make online payment system through article

yab_shop is worth looking at.

Also, if they’re not 100% committed to Paypal, look at Shopify Lite.

#3 2021-09-28 10:14:49

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: How to make online payment system through article

yab_shop only supports PayPal, sadly (although it supports credit and debit cards indirectly, through PayPal’s own interface).

I have a heavily modified version of the plugin that’s running on a recent Txp instance to hook into the PayPal API. It also closes the loop with smd_ipn to handle business transactions on successful payment. It handles variable shipping weights and (sort of) different tax rates. SO if you need any of that functionality, get in touch.

My long-term goal is to finish the shop plugin I’m building and have each payment method as a pluggable module for that. I have the basics coded but it’s a long way off with my current workload, unfortunately.

Last edited by Bloke (2021-09-28 10:15:38)

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

Board footer