3. » Corona virus

#337 2021-08-13 17:22:47

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Re: Corona virus

bici wrote #331327:

what is a PCR test?

PCR tests are considered more accurate in detecting the presence of the Covid-19 virus than the more common, rapid tests. It is conducted in a similar way as the rapid tests, by taking a sample from the nose. The process of analysing though, is more detailed and takes longer, and research shows that the diagnosis is more accurate.

PCR tests are currently a requirement for travellers between European countries, although some countries make exceptions and allow entrance to people who can prove that they have been vaccinated.

> Edited to add that there is a controversy about their pricing. In the UK for example, a test can set you back as much as £82.50, in Cyprus we can do it for €50, which is relatively more expensive considering the average salary, and meagre pensions, of most of the population here.

Many believe that, as PCR tests are a requirement, they should have been offered for free by the State.

Last edited by colak (2021-08-13 17:34:57)

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#338 2021-08-13 17:47:05

colak
Admin

zero wrote #331325:

PCR tests should NOT be used for tests

The issue is human, not scientific error. No matter what any one of us believe, we can agree that errors are not only a constant, but a characteristic of our species, or possibly, of most life on this planet.

Yiannis
——————————

#339 2021-08-13 20:27:02

zero
Website

colak wrote #331329:

The issue is human, not scientific error. No matter what any one of us believe, we can agree that errors are not only a constant, but a characteristic of our species, or possibly, of most life on this planet.

We all make errors, I agree, but when there is co-ordinated mass testing that goes against real science but conforms to propaganda science, that is not human error. It is consent to genocide, whether consciously or unconsciously. Read some proper science that’s been banned because it offers independently researched views that don’t conform with the nazi transhumanists preferred brainwash. It mentions Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test and nobel prize winner, who has said many times PCR is not a reliable test for viruses. Here’s a yewtube link

bici, jimjoe and others who ask these basic questions about testing, covid, WHO etc: why don’t you research them yourself and find your own informed answers instead of relying on answers dripfed from others? More than ever, your life is about what you know, not what you believe. So find out to your own satisfaction, not because somebody else told you! Investigate and find reliable sources, find research studies, listen to scientists who’ve worked for Big Whatever and been crushed because they stood up for their principles, find doctors who are successfully treating thousands of patients for covid with safe drugs that don’t pose any risk. They are out there if you look for them! If you just look for evidence to back up your opinion you will find that too, but have you ever thought perhaps some of your opinions may be wrong and that perhaps you should be a bit more open to the truth?

Please show me extremely stong evidence if you want to prove me wrong because I’ve seen tons that say I am right on the fundamentals and all from trusted sources. Love and light.

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#340 2021-08-13 21:09:51

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

PCR, LFT, whatever tests cannot be accurate by their nature – especially when administered at home. Yet governments are basing (knee-jerk) decisions on whether to restrict citizens in all walks of life from travelling, working, going out, etc, based on the results of tests that vary in quality. That’s insanity. The number of “cases” in any one day depends on how many people take a test, report it, and how many of those get a “positive” result… regardless if the test result is accurate or not.

I went to the dentists the other day. The receptionist, the hygienist and the dentist all asked, on separate occasions, if I’d “had the vaccine”. Not once did they ask if I’d previously contracted COVID, which has the same net effect (I’m sidestepping the bunfight over whether the vaccine does as marketed, and is “safe” for everyone – let’s assume it does what it says on the tin).

I find it interesting that blanket media coverage/propaganda and intense psychological marketing has made previously sane people choose between “the vaccine” and “not the vaccine” – regardless of whether they’ve been exposed to the virus, and thus have no need for whatever is in the jab. “No vaccine” is perfectly valid if you’ve already been exposed and brushed off the virus, as over a third of the world’s population are purported to have done. Yet that’s not a choice. Or at least, not a widely publicized choice.

All the tests we’re supposed to take every few days to keep the “cases” numbers in the spotlight, only tell the government, the health service, Test & Trace, etc whether the testee is showing symptoms of COVID now. It doesn’t show whether the testee already has antibodies and is therefore far (far far) lower risk. They’re “a case”. Which, in people’s minds due to marketing efforts is, “a probable death”. Which equals panic.

Whether you’ve had the vaccine or not, you can still contract any variant of COVID and show symptoms now according to a test result (accurate or not). You’re then subject to isolation restrictions, despite the fact that showing symptoms now is of no (or very little) consequence in either case. You can carry it and pass it on whether you’ve been jabbed or not, the same as you can with flu, a cold, shingles (via varicella-zoster => chickenpox), ebola, or, well, just about anything communicable.

The only differentiator is that anyone with underlying/undiagnosed health issues may reduce the risk of complications in their own body if they’ve previously had exposure/vaccine. And if you do pass it on, the most vulnerable have, by now, been subjected to the vaccine or have already been exposed to COVID and are thus more than likely to survive.

Hiding behind ‘cases’ based on tests that may or may not be accurate, and threatening people with reduced civil liberties – regardless if they need protection from a manufactured vaccine – is not my definition of common sense.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#341 2021-08-14 07:31:10

colak
Admin

Not once did they ask if I’d previously contracted COVID, which has the same net effect

Indeed, this is true but there are limitations. In Cyprus, people who contracted C19 do not have to be vaccinated for 3 months after their recovery or if their antibody tests are over a particular number. They can go anywhere they want, by presenting a document that they either have the antibodies or they had the virus within the aforementioned time.

I believe that if the vaccines were about controlling the population (as spread in much of the fake news), there would have made more vaccines for what the west erroneously thinks of as third world countries. With the current 4,358,573 deaths, and 206,981,339 infections and counting, not believing that there is a serious and deadly pandemic out there, reminds me of scenes from Erik the Viking.

The issue of the restrictions on movement is a tougher one to support but if I am to take the New Zealand model as an example, acknowledging the dangers of the virus and imposing lockdowns early, saved the country and its population. This method appears to be followed by some Australian states, where a lockdown was recently imposed in Canberra after the confirmation of one case.

The problem we have in Europe is that of assumed (white) privilege. We expect our governments to look after us, rain or shine, but we also want to be doing what we want. Our disagreements are informed by this position of privilege which I think that it has no relation to ideas of freedom.

Yiannis
——————————

#342 2021-08-14 08:32:15

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Totally, Yiannis.

Although many do, I don’t look to governments to lead by example. In theory, they work for us yet, if left unchecked, they’ll always do what’s in their own self-interest. Always. Doesn’t matter who’s in power. That’s why I do what I can to lobby decisions that overstep the boundaries. My MP is probably sick of seeing my name on letters!

At a superficial level, I still find it entertaining that people think governments care about the people at large. Sure they say they do in rhetoric and faux acts. But the only reason they pretend to care is because each person kept alive represents dollar value in tax revenue for them to fritter away and get rich/more powerful in the process. It has nothing to do with duty or preservation of life. It’s money/greed.

With an increasingly top-heavy populace and the prospect of health care systems and food supplies failing under future straining demand, well, it doesn’t take a genius to see that the opportunity to ‘accidentally’ take ages over something (e.g. vaccine production, lockdowns, untimely decisions) serves a secondary, more chilling purpose. I expect world leaders see the loss of life as justifiable on the balance sheet, given that the majority of people it affects don’t financially contribute to the system, yet are a consistent drain on its resources.

Cynical? Moi?

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#343 2021-08-14 09:39:07

colak
Admin

I still find it entertaining that people think governments care about the people at large.

I agree that governments, civil servants, and politicians do not give a toss about the citizens. We were however raised to distinguish rights to wrongs. We demonstrate, write letters, or participate in acts of civil disobedience, whenever we feel that there is an injustice. Our political systems, as much as they suck, listen to us if we make enough noise, and offer us some chance, as remote as it might be, to make a difference.

I know of course that it is not about just making enough noise but making the right kind of noise. The kind that can be heard, discussed, and supported.

I agree with you that the “untimely decisions” may be serving a “more chilling purpose.” There no such thing as a bad crisis for corrupt regimes and people, as values take a sidestep in favour of their bank balance.

>Edited to add that Ken Loach speaks much better than me, about the relationship between the state and people. Unacceptably I just read in the news that he has just been expelled from the Labour party.

Last edited by colak (2021-08-14 14:09:36)

Yiannis
——————————

#344 2021-09-04 17:06:13

Destry
Website

Can’t help myself.

McSweeney’s, after all.

#345 2021-09-04 17:21:40

bici
Website Mastodon

Destry wrote #331524:

Can’t help myself.

McSweeney’s, after all.

ROTFLOL!!!

P.S fookin ace

Last edited by bici (2021-09-04 19:53:58)

…. texted postive

#346 2021-09-04 20:09:40

singaz

zero wrote #331330:

We all make errors, I agree, but when there is co-ordinated mass testing that goes against real science but conforms to propaganda science, that is not human error. It is consent to genocide, whether consciously or unconsciously. Read some proper science that’s been banned because it offers independently researched views that don’t conform with the nazi transhumanists preferred brainwash. It mentions Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test and nobel prize winner, who has said many times PCR is not a reliable test for viruses. Here’s a yewtube link

bici, jimjoe and others who ask these basic questions about testing, covid, WHO etc: why don’t you research them yourself and find your own informed answers instead of relying on answers dripfed from others? More than ever, your life is about what you know, not what you believe. So find out to your own satisfaction, not because somebody else told you! Investigate and find reliable sources, find research studies, listen to scientists who’ve worked for Big Whatever and been crushed because they stood up for their principles, find doctors who are successfully treating thousands of patients for covid with safe drugs that don’t pose any risk. They are out there if you look for them! If you just look for evidence to back up your opinion you will find that too, but have you ever thought perhaps some of your opinions may be wrong and that perhaps you should be a bit more open to the truth?

Please show me extremely stong evidence if you want to prove me wrong because I’ve seen tons that say I am right on the fundamentals and all from trusted sources. Love and light.

That is right! There is deliberate genocide. There is a deliberate restriction of human freedoms. Censorship takes away the truth. The truth is present only in gated communities.
And at this time, America is printing huge amounts of money. And this is not advertised.

Sorry my horror English. I’m learning textpattern, I’m learning English

#347 2021-09-04 22:04:29

zero
Website

singaz wrote #331526:

That is right! There is deliberate genocide. There is a deliberate restriction of human freedoms. Censorship takes away the truth. The truth is present only in gated communities.
And at this time, America is printing huge amounts of money. And this is not advertised.

I’m glad someone else can see through the charade! Here’s a blatant piece of censorship and misinformation for you: Ivermectin: Oklahoma doctor warns against using unproven Covid drug. The BBC has found that an Oklahoma doctor had to treat a handful of people who stupidly took the wrong dose. The wrong dose of any drug is dangerous but the BBC uses it to discredit Ivermectin. Furthermore, they say Ivermectin is unproven against covid but there is lots of evidence that it works well.

Of course, Big Pharma has not conducted any peer-reviewed studies, because they know that Ivermectin will be proven to be an effective and safe treatment for covid (if administered as part of a multi-drug therapy). That there are safe and effective remedies to covid, would make the emergency use authorization of mRNA injections unnecessary, and Big Pharma doesn’t want that, do they? Not with so much money and power to be gained.

The BBC article is typical of how the BBC operates to suit the wishes of its advertisers and sponsors. Studies or detailed accounts of successful use of successful treatments by independent, experienced, well-published scientists are censored and lied about to discredit them. I’m amazed so many on this forum are swallowing the lies of the corrupt, rich and powerful. The brainwashing certainly is effective!

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#348 2021-09-04 22:12:58

bici
Website Mastodon

jeez! i just want to laugh. it’s the best medicine!

…. texted postive

1. Index
  2. » Archives
  3. » Corona virus

Board footer