1. Index
  2. » Archives
  3. » Corona virus

#313 2021-07-19 15:36:28

bici
Website Mastodon

Re: Corona virus

JimJoe wrote #331064:

My second dose of Pfizer caused me to sleep during the day, and some shoulder pain for a few days. Didn’t last long. About 3 days. I’m in my mid-70s.

both Pfizer shots caused only minor shoulder soreness 1-2 hrs . >70 yrs old

…. texted postive

#314 2021-07-28 13:03:17

zero
Website

#315 2021-07-28 13:51:03

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Hi Peter,

I have to write this as it is important for people to read another view. The vaccines do work, but like all other vaccines, they are not 100% successful. Do check WHO, Forbes, Reuters etc. Re the Cyprus case mentioned in the article you posted, most of the infections we have recently, are with non vaccinated people. Admittedly there are vaccinated ones who contracted the virus but only a small percentage of those are hospitalised.

The idea of the vaccine is that it does not protect us from contracting and transmitting the virus, but it boosts our immune system to fight it. Basically they reduce the “risk of developing the illness and its consequences.” ie it reduces the chances of having heavy symptoms and dying.

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#316 2021-07-28 15:29:28

zero
Website

Hi Yiannis

Your other view appears to be the same as the mainstream media. Here in the UK, no views that are alternative to the mainstream government, WHO or media narrative are allowed or ever broadcast. We are expected to swallow whatever the BBC relays to us. The WHO is dictated by Bill Gates and they change definitions of pandemic, herd immunity, virus and vaccines to suit their agenda, the main thrust of which is to comply to their mission to vaccinate everyone. The head of WHO, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is a criminal, just like the other heads of Big Pharma and the owners of Big Pharma and the media.

I think you’ve pointed out yourself how search results are tailored to the searcher’s profile and track record, so we have to actively search the alternative media (that’s not social media) to get other views and then weigh them against the wall-to-wall propaganda of the mainstream. So I post links occasionally that oppose or add balance to the mainstream narrative.

I was very surprised today to follow this link to an alternative view actually presented on GB News UK! I have never watched this fairly new mainstream news channel but notice that it has many ex-BBC or ex-ITV presenters and directors, so should not be considered alternative media.

Almost immediately after I posted my last comment, a bolt of lightning shut off all the power to my house and town. Read into that what you will :-)

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#317 2021-07-29 15:59:43

Dragondz
Website GitHub Twitter

Hi,

I am not expert on medecin i can only say what s happening in my country Algeria, only 6% of the people are vaccinated and we are on the third and worst wave, there is hundreds of deaths and hostpitals are over turned, there is not enough oxygen there, people struggle to find a place in hostpital, a lot of people are buying or renting oxygen machine to try to survive.

I dont think vaccin is causing infection, right now it s the only thing we have and we have no other solution ?

Keep safe.

#318 2021-07-29 18:52:15

towndock
Website

zero wrote #331163:

Almost immediately after I posted my last comment, a bolt of lightning shut off all the power to my house and town. Read into that what you will :-)

My apologies re the lightning bolt. I react poorly to people posting about bigfoot on the flat earth, but I shouldn’t have turned off your power like that.

#319 2021-07-30 08:35:48

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

Dragondz wrote #331169:

[…] n my country Algeria, only 6% of the people are vaccinated and we are on the third and worst wave, there is hundreds of deaths and hostpitals are over turned, there is not enough oxygen there, people struggle to find a place in hostpital, a lot of people are buying or renting oxygen machine to try to survive.

Hold on strong Rabah!

Where is that emoji for a solar powered submarine when you need it ?
Sand space – admin theme for Textpattern

#320 2021-07-31 10:22:05

Dragondz
Website GitHub Twitter

phiw13 wrote #331175:

Hold on strong Rabah!

Thanks.

#321 2021-07-31 16:55:37

bici
Website Mastodon

To be dommed or to be vaxxed

what a strange world we live in….

…. texted postive

#322 2021-08-08 07:44:55

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

colak wrote #331050:

Keeping fingers crossed that your 2nd dose will be uneventful.

Well, it wasn’t all that fun :-(.
2 days of moderately strong fever (strong for me who usually has a lower body temp) and serious pain in joints (ankles, wrist, fingers, …) for 4 days. The affected arm is still stiff.

Recovering… and hopefully this will protect me more or less form the currently running COVID storm around these shores.

luckily my doctor had prescribed me some fever+pain killer, and the weather gods were kind in this area.

#323 2021-08-08 09:00:13

Dragondz
Website GitHub Twitter

phiw13 wrote #331227:

Well, it wasn’t all that fun :-(.
2 days of moderately strong fever (strong for me who usually has a lower body temp) and serious pain in joints (ankles, wrist, fingers, …) for 4 days. The affected arm is still stiff.

Happy for you that was over, i also got my 2nd dose of vaccine and no side effects at all (i even doubted that there was a vaccin injected ;) )

#324 2021-08-08 09:36:55

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

Dragondz wrote #331234:

Happy for you that was over, i also got my 2nd dose of vaccine and no side effects at all (i even doubted that there was a vaccin injected ;) )

ohh, that sounds good. What did you receive? Sputnik V or the Astra Zeneca one?

1. Index
  2. » Archives
  3. » Corona virus

Board footer