Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2021-04-20 11:48:29

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: How to have exact theme/look of Texpattern website?

ibrahima wrote #329933:

That was solved but I have a weird behaviour on my “change style” radio box: one is labelled “default”, the other radio box has no label, but I can select and apply it.

A few possibilities, depending on which bit of the radio is missing:

• Your Theme needs naming – a title. We probably don’t check if you’ve specified a title and try to use it all the time. We should probably check and, if the title’s empty, use the name instead. EDIT: I just tried it. If you leave the Theme Title empty, Txp will create one for you based on the name, so it’s not that (unless you’ve imported the theme without a complete manifest and it’s not done the auto-creation of Title for you). Hmmmmm.
  • Your assets are somehow missing a name(?). Not sure if this is possible, but maybe if you’ve been tinkering with the database.
  • Your language pack (though I doubt this one, as you seem to have updated it recently according to your other thread).

Last edited by Bloke (2021-04-20 11:51:09)

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#14 2021-04-20 11:57:37

etc
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: How to have exact theme/look of Texpattern website?

ibrahima wrote #329933:

the other radio box has no label, but I can select and apply it.

Hi,

this would render the section ‘styleless’, which is quite ok. The same applies to the page selector.

Board footer