Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2020-11-17 07:40:24

hcgtv
Plugin Author
Website

Powered by website.informer.com

On the Textpattern.com website, there’s a sidebar called Featured at:

Supposedly, the links displayed right under that verbiage are supposed to be Textpattern sites.

I decided to click on the second link: graphicpush.com

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/graphicpush/graphicpush.com/textpattern/publish/taghandlers.php(4401) : eval()'d code:114 Stack trace: #0 /home/graphicpush/graphicpush.com/textpattern/publish/taghandlers.php(4401) : eval()'d code(25): tla_decodeXML('HTTP/1.1 301 Mo...') #1 /home/graphicpush/graphicpush.com/textpattern/publish/taghandlers.php(4401) : eval()'d code(120): tla_ads() #2 /home/graphicpush/graphicpush.com/textpattern/publish/taghandlers.php(4401): eval() #3 [internal function]: php(Array, '\r\n\r\nfunction tl...') #4 /home/graphicpush/graphicpush.com/textpattern/vendors/Textpattern/Tag/Registry.php(116): call_user_func('php', Array, '\r\n\r\nfunction tl...') #5 /home/graphicpush/graphicpush.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_publish.php(542): Textpattern\Tag\Registry->process('php', Array, '\r\n\r\nfunction tl...') #6 /home/graphicpush/graphicpush.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_publish.php(466): processTags('php', '', '\r\n\r\nfunction tl...') #7 /home/graphicpush/graphicpush.com/t in /home/graphicpush/graphicpush.com/textpattern/publish/taghandlers.php(4401) : eval()'d code on line 114

Clicking on the links takes you to the Informer site and it usually says the Textpattern site is dead, don’t bother going there.

Anyway, why can’t you just put up links to 10 sites that you know will show off Textpattern, as opposed to sites crashing and unhappy smiley faces.

#2 2020-11-17 08:42:59

colak
Admin
Website

Re: Powered by website.informer.com

Yiannis
——————————
neme.org | hblack.net | State Machines | NeMe @ github
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#3 2020-11-17 08:47:47

hcgtv
Plugin Author
Website

Ok, already covered, we get a lot of that here :)

Maybe the devs can tell us what Informer, the guys who bought PunBB and destroyed the community behind it, is paying them.

We’ll take up a collection.

#4 2020-11-17 08:48:37

colak
Admin
Website

I think that it pays the costs of the domains and hosting of the txp sites.

I’m with you re the PunBB fiasco though!

Last edited by colak (2020-11-17 08:51:04)

Yiannis
——————————
neme.org | hblack.net | State Machines | NeMe @ github
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#5 2020-11-17 09:01:17

hcgtv
Plugin Author
Website

colak wrote #326856:

I’m with you re the PunBB fiasco though!

Don’t get me started, it splintered a very tight community of like-minded individuals, we were there because of the lightness of PunBB compared to phpBB.

At present, there still isn’t a forum script that I would run over the forked FluxBB.

Then over at FluxBB, the dev who took over after the original forkers bailed, decided to bide his time between FluxBB and Flarum.

So what’s left to do? Fork it again, this time, do it right.

Board footer