Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#481 2020-06-03 15:00:08

Bloke
Developer
Website

Re: smd_tags: unlimited article, image, file and link taxonomy

Okay, thanks for testing and glad it works with the forced title="0". But I’ll have to investigate why, in your case, the default value isn’t behaving.

Would you mind please furnishing me with your PHP version so I can see if perhaps it’s an obscure bug with empty() or something that’s triggering this and see if I can work around it. I can see you’re running Txp 4.8.1 so that’s all good. Thank you.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#482 2020-06-03 15:08:48

ThomasLeigh

Bloke wrote #323543:

Would you mind please furnishing me with your PHP version

Of course, from TextPattern admin panel: PHP version: 7.1.33.

#483 2020-07-30 11:30:16

santroy

Is this plugin works with newest 4.8.2 version? I wanted to try it, so I installed it for first time, assigned some tags to articles and copypasted example from documenation that displays assigned tags. But when I click on given url’s it directs me to a 404 page.

Last edited by santroy (2020-07-30 11:31:15)

#484 2020-07-30 11:40:46

Bloke
Developer
Website

As far as I can tell it’s working fine in 4.8.2. Things to check:

• Are you using the latest release (there’s another version coming soon with some bug fixes but nothing major)?
  • Is the plugin load order set to 4 or lower on the Plugins panel?
  • Have you created a section that matches your ‘Trigger(s) for tag lists’ plugin pref so you can put your landing page tag handling code there?
  • Does your /section-for-tag-handling/ URL end with a trailing slash? Without that, Textpattern sometimes tries to interpret it as an article and 404s when it can’t find one.

Last edited by Bloke (2020-07-30 11:41:30)

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#485 2020-07-30 11:58:22

santroy

Bloke wrote #324996:

As far as I can tell it’s working fine in 4.8.2. Things to check:

• Are you using the latest release (there’s another version coming soon with some bug fixes but nothing major)?
  • Is the plugin load order set to 4 or lower on the Plugins panel?
  • Have you created a section that matches your ‘Trigger(s) for tag lists’ plugin pref so you can put your landing page tag handling code there?
  • Does your /section-for-tag-handling/ URL end with a trailing slash? Without that, Textpattern sometimes tries to interpret it as an article and 404s when it can’t find one.

Yes, so I recreated those steps and I managed to fix my issues. Thank you!

Board footer