You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

1. Index
  2. » Archives
  3. » Corona virus

#157 2020-04-02 17:50:19

Destry
Website

Re: Corona virus

That’s a curious report. No doubt China will dangle that wiener in Trump’s face for a while. The cheeto’s been taking a lot of stabs at China about this pandemic. Lot of people getting hurt because of it; just like at the start of 2016 but a different minority.

Also curious, though, Le Figaro is reporting that the US administration has paid China to re-route a large shipment of masks already paid for and destined for France, by paying three times the price for them. That seems like a bold move, even for Donald Dump. I think that one might fall in the propaganda bucket. We’ll see.

#158 2020-04-02 17:51:48

Destry
Website

colak wrote #322446:

Error writing to socket: Broken pipe

Takes a while to load, I find. Keep trying. The net’s hammered.

#159 2020-04-02 17:55:45

zero
Website

Try this utube link I had originally that ff converted to invidio.us

https://youtu.be/hqi8g6tBSYw

Last edited by zero (2020-04-02 17:57:14)

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#160 2020-04-02 18:12:07

Destry
Website

Here’s another curious report my wife has found… covid may not have started in China, in fact, but Italy. Apparently they were dealing with a mysterious illness in the north as far back as November. They didn’t know what it was at the time so it didn’t get any attention.

That might explain why southern Europe has been hit so hard while more northerly countries haven’t. Carriers went unchecked and undetected across borders to all the football matches.

#161 2020-04-02 18:18:04

bici
Website Mastodon

Destry wrote #322451:

Here’s another curious report my wife has found… covid may not have started in China, in fact, but Italy. Apparently they were dealing with a mysterious illness in the north as far back as November. They didn’t know what it was at the time so it didn’t get any attention.

That might explain why southern Europe has been hit so hard while more northerly countries haven’t. Carriers went unchecked and undetected across borders to all the football matches.

i find that rather bizarre … in the meantime in the Globe :

Why would we trust China’s official COVID-19 numbers?

…. texted postive

#162 2020-04-02 18:40:15

Destry
Website

bici wrote #322452:

i find that rather bizarre

I’m guessing most Italians would say that. ;)

All I know for sure is that the epicenter of societal collapse will be the good ol’ US of A, exhibit X.

#163 2020-04-02 18:43:41

bici
Website Mastodon

Destry wrote #322453:

I’m guessing most Italians would say that. ;)

;-) in part. but also based on Science. I have found no other source for this conclusion.

…. texted postive

#164 2020-04-02 18:55:02

Destry
Website

bici wrote #322454:

I have found no other source for this conclusion.

Yeah, well that’s how the media can work when government’s want it to or don’t play along. Keeping it quiet can be just as effective as flooding it with fake news. The truth is lost.

And by the time it was reported, wuhan had already blew up to the point nobody was going to believe otherwise anyway. Bat soup is powerful imagery, much to cheeto’s delight, I’m sure.

#165 2020-04-02 19:00:23

bici
Website Mastodon

Destry wrote #322455:

Yeah, well that’s how the media can work when government’s want it to or don’t play along. Keeping it quiet can be just as effective as flooded with fake news.

And by the time it was reported, wuhan had already blew up to the point nobody was going to believe otherwise anyway. Bat soup is powerful imagery, much to cheeto’s delight, I’m sure.

i have seen videos of bat soup and people eating semi-alive little mice. GROSS!!! Buying live civit cats in wet markets is also gross. >
COVID-19: China’s Shenzhen bans the eating of cats and dogs after coronavirus

…. texted postive

#166 2020-04-02 21:26:33

michaelkpate
Website GitHub Mastodon

Destry wrote #322451:

There is also this.

The first case of someone suffering from Covid-19 can be traced back to 17 November, according to media reports on unpublished Chinese government data. The report, in the South China Morning Post, said Chinese authorities had identified at least 266 people who contracted the virus last year and who came under medical surveillance, and the earliest case was 17 November – weeks before authorities announced the emergence of the new virus. – First Covid-19 case happened in November, China government records show – report

#167 2020-04-03 05:33:19

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

“Thus week by week the prisoners of plague put up what fight they could. Some, like Rambert, even contrived to fancy they were still behaving as free men and had the power of choice. But actually it would have been truer to say that by this time, mid-August, the plague had swallowed up everything and everyone. No longer were there individual destinies; only a collective destiny, made of plague and the emotions shared by all. Strongest of these emotions was the sense of exile and of deprivation, with all the crosscurrents of revolt and fear set up by these.” Albert Camus. The Plague

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#168 2020-04-03 07:52:28

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

Destry wrote #322451:

Here’s “another curious report”[…]

bici wrote #322452:

i find that rather bizarre …

That is based on the Dr Remuzzi interview. I had seen reports of people in North-West US of A (I think it was washington state) suffering similar strange cases of flu or pneumonia so no public link (and it was mostly less fortunate people without much of a medical insurance). That was all via a private mailing list. Then there is the strange behaviour of the flu season in Japan. BTW Northern Italy ands Lombardy in particular is home to larger communities of Chinese people, many from the Hubei / Wuhan area…

in the meantime in the Globe :
Why would we trust China’s official COVID-19 numbers?

I’ll give you this WSJ one – both fit in the ‘the dog ate my homework’ category of propaganda that seem to afflict much of the western media.

edit – a period can help make a sentence understandable.

Last edited by phiw13 (2020-04-03 07:53:17)

Where is that emoji for a solar powered submarine when you need it ?
Sand space – admin theme for Textpattern

1. Index
  2. » Archives
  3. » Corona virus

Board footer