Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#31 2019-02-01 15:58:22

colak
Admin
Website

Re: flat scripts in 4.7.2

The ‘Export to disk’ to disk appears under all my forms/pages for me. The other way to do it is to go to Presentation>Themes, Tick on the Theme and then use the pull-down to export all your theme (including the js, css, forms, pages, etc) to the disk.

>Edit… Oleg was faster:)

Last edited by colak (2019-02-01 16:00:42)

Yiannis
——————————
neme.org | hblack.net | LABS | State Machines | Respbublika! | NeMe @ github

#32 2019-02-01 16:59:23

ia278
Website

Re: flat scripts in 4.7.2

etc wrote #316403:

Fine, getting closer. Custom form types are in ini format, ; is just a comment. Have you ever exported your theme to disk? To be sure, go to Themes tab, select the current theme and try to export it. This should enable export checkbox for forms, pages and styles. Once hello.js is exported, you should be able to use its flat copy.

colak wrote #316404:

The ‘Export to disk’ to disk appears under all my forms/pages for me. The other way to do it is to go to Presentation>Themes, Tick on the Theme and then use the pull-down to export all your theme (including the js, css, forms, pages, etc) to the disk.

>Edit… Oleg was faster:)

I don’t think I’ve ever been in the themes tab! :-) I’ve got the checkbox up now, so thanks a lot!

I’m also just realising what a massive improvement being able to create custom form types is – organising information just got a lot easier!

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated! :-)

Board footer