Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2017-11-21 13:34:03

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Re: kuo_json_feed: offer a JSON Feed of articles

kuopassa wrote #307919:

Yes, you’re right. It seems Textpattern tags are not processed in content_html. I’ll try to fix that at some point, but not today at least…

Perhaps I’ll put a setting where excerpts can be added inside content_html as well. Excerpt was intentionally left out because of this scenario.

Hmmm, I understand but wouldn’t it be better if we had a choice – say an option in the preferences panel similar to that for the Atom and rss?

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#14 2017-11-21 14:07:10

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

In v01. of the plugin (I re-installed it to check if the problem was there too) you had:

# SHOULD JSON FEED SHOW EXCERPT OR BODY? BY DEFAULT SAME SETTING AS WITH RSS/ATOM FEEDS
        define('KUO_JSON_FEED_SYNDICATE_CONTENT',get_pref('syndicate_body_or_excerpt',1));

# BEGINS: MODIFY SQL QUERY TO GET WHAT IS NEEDED
        if (KUO_JSON_FEED_SYNDICATE_CONTENT == 1) {
            $article_content_sql = ',`Body_html` AS `content_html`';
        }
        else {
            $article_content_sql = ',`Excerpt_html` AS `content_html`';
        }

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#15 2018-07-20 15:28:41

Saldacenkaw

hi there, i’m trying to use the plugin, but have got an error:

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function site_url(), 0 passed in /var/www/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(1826) : eval()'d code on line 27 and exactly 1 expected in /var/www/textpattern/publish/taghandlers.php:4398 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(1826) : eval()'d code(27): site_url() #1 /var/www/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(1826) : eval()'d code(174): kuo_json_feed() #2 /var/www/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(1826): eval() #3 /var/www/textpattern/publish.php(196): load_plugins() #4 /var/www/index.php(107): include('/var/www/textpa...') #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/textpattern/publish/taghandlers.php on line 4398

txp 4.7.1 / php 7.2

I know, my english is horrible

#16 2018-08-06 10:32:51

element

Custom fields are not included in the feed. Why? And can or will you include them?

#17 2018-08-06 11:02:31

kuopassa
Plugin Author
Website

Currently I don’t have time to put improvements to this plugin, so if someone wants to start modding by adding new features, then go ahead. ;-)

Version 1 of JSON Feed does allow additional information to each feed item (as “Extensions”), so they can be included.

Saldacenkaw, thanks for reporting.

Board footer