Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#37 2014-04-15 14:33:32

moon blake

Re: mck_login

Thanks for the corrections. Here is for convenience the corrected textpack:

#@public
#@language de-de
mck_login_name_and_pass_required => Name und Passwort sind notwendig. 
mck_login_form_expired => Formular wegen Zeitüberschreitung abgelaufen. Bitte das Formular erneut senden.
mck_login_invalid_token => Anfrage abgewiesen: ungültiger Wert. Bitte senden Sie das Formular noch einmal.
mck_login_invalid_login => Kombination aus Login-Name und Passwort ist nicht korrekt. 
mck_login_ip_blacklisted => Anfrage abgewiesen. Ihre IP-Adresse steht auf einer Anti-Spam-Blacklist.
mck_login_you_have_been_banned => Anfrage abgewiesen. Ihre IP-Adresse wurde abgelehnt. 
mck_login_all_fields_required => Sie müssen alle Felder ausfüllen. 
mck_login_email_too_long => Ihre Mailadresse ist zu lang. Akzeptiert werden können nur Mailadressen mit einer Länge von 100 Zeichen oder weniger.
mck_login_password_too_short => Das Passwort muss mindestens sechs Zeichen lang sein. 
mck_login_username_too_short => Der Benutzername kann nicht kürzer als drei Zeichen sein. 
mck_login_username_too_long => Der Benutzername kann nicht länger sein als 64 Zeichen. 
mck_login_realname_too_long => Ihr Name darf nicht länger sein als 100 Zeichen. 
mck_login_invalid_email => Die Mailadresse ist ungültig. Bitte geben Sie eine neue Adresse an. 
mck_login_email_in_use => Die angegebene Mailadresse wird bereits von einem existierenden Benutzerkonto verwendet. Bitte geben Sie eine neue Mailadresse an. 
mck_login_username_taken => Der Benutzername ist bereits vergeben.
mck_login_saving_failed => Die Anfrage konnte nicht in der Datenbank gespeichert werden. Bitte versuchen Sie es noch einmal.
mck_login_old_password_incorrect => Das angegebene alte Passwort ist nicht korrekt. 
mck_login_passwords_do_not_match => Das neue Passwort und die Bestätigung passen nicht zusammen. 
mck_login_invalid_csrf_token => Zugriff aus Sicherheitsgründen verweigert. 
mck_login_your_new_password => [{sitename}] Ihr neues Passwort
mck_login_redirect_message => Wenn Sie nicht weitergeleitet werden, klicken Sie auf folgenden Link: {url}

{Inserted Gocom’s proposal. – Uli}

Last edited by uli (2014-11-10 14:23:57)

#38 2014-11-10 13:31:04

aslsw66
Website

I’m trying out mck_login as part of the solution for a site with user login.

What’s the correct way to update all of the text used for the front-end? For example, the various error messages that are sent to the browser if passwords are incorrect etc.

I don’t want to modify the text throughout the plugin code as this will make maintenance harder.

#39 2014-11-10 17:23:33

aslsw66
Website

OK, I figured out how to install the textpack. There’s one clash in there, for the user attempts to change passwords but the new and confirm passwords don’t match, so I edited the plugin to fix that.

Next issue: when the user successfully changes their password they don’t receive any sort of message telling them! I’ve copied the exact format, including a <txp:else /> block but it doesn’t get returned. As far as I can tell, the plugin never gets to the EvalElse(..., $false) statement.

This one is definitely pushing my PHP knowledge!

For the record, I’m currently evaluation several plugins to help with user management. I like this one because it’s relatively simple but I would still like to have some robust front-end processess.

#40 2014-12-23 12:04:32

MarcoK
Plugin Author
Website

Hi Aslsw66.
Sorry for my late answer but I have not time for that lately.
For the moment is not allowed what you want but I insert it into TODO list for next release.

#41 2014-12-23 12:58:16

aslsw66
Website

Since then, I’ve made a number of changes to the plugin code so that it (hopefully) better works with what I’m trying to do. Do you want me to send you the details of those? I’ll admit that I can’t remember why I made every change but I’ve got an idea for most of them.

#42 2014-12-23 16:32:23

MarcoK
Plugin Author
Website

Yes, sure. So, if ! have some time free I can take a look at your code. Did you have comment your mods?

#43 2017-09-16 12:20:31

bashirnoori

I’ve installed this plugin to txp 4.6.2
when the form of register submited, the following error appear:

Tag error: <txp:mck_register_form> -> Textpattern Error: Table 'website_web.txp_discuss_ipban' doesn't exist while parsing form None on page English

Note: the user will be added to the users list on txp, but the user doesn’t receive the email !

Last edited by bashirnoori (2017-09-16 12:36:11)

#44 2017-09-16 13:37:54

bashirnoori

is it possible to config with SMTP the email setting ?
because the email on gmail goes to the spam and for hotmail, outlook is not receiving

#45 2017-09-17 16:05:41

jakob
Admin
Website

I really don’t know, but might SMTP envelope sender address on the Preferences » Admin panel help?

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

#46 2021-01-02 17:32:00

kirito

If it’s of any use for somebody, I applied a couple of very small fixes to make the plugin compatible with 4.8 and repacked the .php with metadata and docs in textile format.

It’s not fully working (the reset forgotten password procedure is broken, as far as I can see), but you can register a new user with the desired privs level and change the password while logged in.
Combined with the functionality of cbe_frontauth (+cbe_members) and rah_privileges I managed to create a private blog where friends can self register to see the blog articles and manage their password.

Pros:

• It works ;)

Cons (to be fixed):

• email subject and body are hardcoded for both mck_login and cbe_frontauth => need more flexibility
  • new random created password is sent in plain text to the user => need to implement a confirmation request > set your new secret password procedure

Repos on github:

• mck_login
  • cbe_frontauth
    • include_once( txplib_admin.php ); for compatibility with 4.8; the repo includes cbe_members repacked in .php

#47 2021-01-03 08:23:04

Cryptoniq

Thanks Kirito,

unfortunately i get the following error-message when i activate this plugin mck_login_v0.1.1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<’, expecting end of file in /home/u295562650/domains/klartext.jetzt/public_html/textpattern/plugins/mck_login_v0.1.1/mck_login_v0.1.1.php on line 2

What do i do wrong?
I pasted the downloaded .php-file, but it looked like html only…. I tried also to copy the raw-php-code to the plugin field, bus same error…
I don’t get it.
Can someone help, please?

#48 2021-01-03 08:48:40

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Cryptoniq wrote #327982:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<’, expecting end of file in

Hi and welcome to the forum. You’ll get this if you paste in any of the <?php or ?> field marks into the plugin code boxes. Assuming you are running a recent (Txp 4.7 or higher) version you should either:

1. Download the compiled .txt version of the plugin from the above repo and paste its contents into the Install plugin box.
  2. Download the .php version of the plugin and use the Upload plugin field’s browse… button to locate the file to install it.
  3. Locate the existing plugin in your Textpattern installation, click to edit it, and then copy and paste just the new code from the repo and paste it into the Code box. In other words, the chunk between (and not including) the BEGIN and END PLUGIN CODE markers.

Either of those routes will get the plugin installed. Hope that helps.

EDIT: We’re unifying the plugin experience in Textpattern 4.9 but we’re not quite there yet.

Last edited by Bloke (2021-01-03 08:50:35)

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

Board footer