Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2014-12-12 16:09:34

jpowelso

Looking for someone to recompile a custom TXP theme

Hello,

In recent days, I have been commenting on the support forums in an attempt to rebuild a site that was lost. BICI has been assisting me with a restore, however we are finding the the issue is deeper than we originally suspected. It appears that our CSS and templates were lost when we were unable to locate a copy of our SQL backup. We have a FTP download of the original files and folders that contained the TXP installation, this contained all of the theme images, I also have wayback. I am seeking a professional to recompile / re-author my site theme. We have snapshots of what the site once looked like. We paid to have the site theme created in 2007 and today we are offering to pay for someone to rebuild the template. We have already contacted the webhost for a backup of the old SQL files and they are no longer available.

#2 2014-12-12 18:03:57

GugUser

Re: Looking for someone to recompile a custom TXP theme

How can we contact you?

#3 2014-12-12 18:15:52

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

Any chance the person you originally hired has copies of the design they could provide you?

My Plugins

Piwik Dashboard, Google Analytics Dashboard, Minibar, Article Image Colorpicker, Admin Datepicker, Admin Google Map, Admin Colorpicker

#4 2014-12-12 18:48:46

jpowelso

@MattD… unfortunately no, that would make this task much less challenging!

My contact is jpowelso at gmail

Board footer