Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#25 2013-03-26 19:28:53

mrdale
Website

Re: mck_login

Wow, looking for an alternative to cbe_frontauth because it doesn’t handle errors, and last time I saw this plugin it was a first draft.

Now it appears to be mature and rock solid…

What is the likelihood of getting functionality similar to this…

<txp:cbe_frontauth_loginwith /> email address can be used to log in” it would be awesome to use either email address or username to login.

Thanks Guys.

#26 2013-09-12 17:57:00

photonomad
Website

Hi, I am trying out mck_login. Everything seems to be working well except for the change_password form. I’ve copied and pasted the form directly from the example on GitHub. When I’m logged in the change password form shows up. However, when I try to change my password and click Submit, it just refreshes the page and the login form is displayed. When I enter the new password it says it is wrong. The old password still works. I’m using the plugin on TXP v4.4.1. I’ve tried it on a Mac in both Chrome and Safari. Anyone else have this problem? Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if there is a bug.

Edit: I am also finding that sometimes it throws this error after I click Submit:

New password and confirmation do not match.

I’ve taken to copying and pasting the new password into the new password and confirm password blanks just be sure I’m not mistyping in one or the other. However, it still throws the this error. I’ve cleared browser data and cookies in hopes that would help, but it didn’t. Ayn ideas?

Last edited by photonomad (2013-09-12 18:19:36)

#27 2013-09-12 18:51:50

MarcoK
Plugin Author
Website

Hi photonomad.
How version of plugin you have install?

#28 2013-09-12 19:44:06

photonomad
Website

I’ve got mck_login v2.0.1 running. Is this the latest?

I got it here:
http://www.kreatore.it/?rah_plugin_download=mck_login

I also have smd_user_manager installed and activated.

Last edited by photonomad (2013-09-12 19:48:57)

#29 2013-09-13 17:30:38

photonomad
Website

I just tried the plugin on different site that uses Textpattern v4.5.4 and I’m experiencing the same problems. Existing users can login and logout. However, they cannot change their password and new users cannot register. I’ve disabled smd_user_manager and that had no effect. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

#30 2013-09-13 18:17:47

aslsw66
Website

Personally, I’ve had more success with ign_password_protect for the login functionality and mem_self_register for password resets etc.

#31 2013-09-14 13:32:13

MarcoK
Plugin Author
Website

@photonomad… i will fix this issus… please wait.

#32 2013-09-15 14:53:46

photonomad
Website

Thank you, MarcoK! I’d love to be able to use mck_login.

#33 2013-09-20 16:07:05

MarcoK
Plugin Author
Website

Publish new version mck_login 2.0.2 with fix!!

Download

#34 2014-04-14 21:14:01

moon blake

Here is a German textpack. Maybe some other German-speaking folks can have a look: not sure about “token”….

#@public
#Default language, de-de, de-de
mck_login_name_and_pass_required => Name und Passwort sind notwendig. 
mck_login_form_expired => Form wegen Zeitüberschreitung abgelaufen. Bitte das Formular erneut senden.
mck_login_invalid_token => Anfrage abgewiesen: ungültiger Wert. Bitte senden Sie das Formular noch einmal.
mck_login_invalid_login => Kombination aus Login-Name und Passwort ist nicht korrekt. 
mck_login_ip_blacklisted => Anfrage abgewiesen. Ihre IP-Adresse steht auf einer Anti-Spam-Blacklist.
mck_login_you_have_been_banned => Anfrage abgewiesen. Ihre IP-Adresse wurde abgelehnt. 
mck_login_all_fields_required => Sie müssen alle Felder ausfüllen. 
mck_login_email_too_long => Ihre email-Adresse ist zu lang. Akzeptiert werden können nur email-Adressen mit einer Länge von 100 Zeichen oder weniger.
mck_login_password_too_short => Das Passwort muss mindestens sechs Zeichen lang sein. 
mck_login_username_too_short => Der Benutzername kann nicht kürzer als drei Zeichen sein. 
mck_login_username_too_long => Der Benutzername kann nicht länger sein als 64 Zeichen. 
mck_login_realname_too_long => Ihr Name darf nicht länger sein als 100 Zeichen. 
mck_login_invalid_email => Die email-Adresse ist ungültig. Bitte geben Sie eine neue Adresse an. 
mck_login_email_in_use => Die angegebene Enail-Adresse wird bereits von einem existierenden Benutzerkonto verwendet. Bitte geben Sie eine neue email-Adresse an. 
mck_login_username_taken => Der Benutzername ist bereits vergeben.
mck_login_saving_failed => Die Anfrage konnte nicht in der Datenbank gespeichert werden. Bitte versuchen Sie es noch einmal.
mck_login_old_password_incorrect => Das angegebene alte Passwort ist nicht korrekt. 
mck_login_passwords_do_not_match => Das neue Passwort und die Bestätigung passen nicht zusammen. 
mck_login_invalid_csrf_token => Zugriff aus Sicherheitsgründen verweigert. 
mck_login_your_new_password => [{sitename}] Ihr neues Passwort
mck_login_redirect_message => Wenn Sie nicht weitergeleitet werden, klicken Sie auf folgenden Link: {url}

#35 2014-04-15 11:20:44

uli

The situations around “token” are OK.
Enail-Adresse/email-Adresse can be “Mailadresse”, and “Form” on line 4 should be “Formular”.
Thanks, moon blake!

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#36 2014-04-15 11:52:26

Gocom
Developer Emeritus
Website

moon blake wrote #280231:

Here is a German textpack. Maybe some other German-speaking folks can have a look: not sure about “token”….

If you replace the following comment:

#Default language, de-de, de-de

With statement:

#@language de-de

The Textpack could be packaged with the plugin and gets installed if the site is using ‘de-de’ as its language. Altho, Marco seems to be using legacy rah_plugin_download that doesn’t support Textpacks or package them with the plugin.

Board footer