Website

2 Architects. Our own website, so always a little bit WIP

2arhitektora.ru

It’s in russian, so here’s link to translated with Google

#2 2013-03-18 03:24:22

jstubbs
Website

Re: 2 Architects. Our own website, so always a little bit WIP

That’s a very nice site Marat. Did you use a framework? I noticed you have FitText.js – where do you use this and what benefits do you see? Looks really good – maybe you should also post on the Google+ page?

#3 2013-03-19 07:42:07

maratnugmanov
Website

Re: 2 Architects. Our own website, so always a little bit WIP

jstubbs wrote:

That’s a very nice site Marat. Did you use a framework? I noticed you have FitText.js – where do you use this and what benefits do you see? Looks really good – maybe you should also post on the Google+ page?

Thanks for interest. There is no framework use at all, neither compass use (but I really should’ve been using it here).

Fittext is used on tag line (2 big header lines on main page) because text is flowing above responsive slideshow (responsiveslides), so tag line scales accordingly. I thought about using new vw units but they are way less supported as of now, and are not rescale on window resize.

I am now building extended homepage and some little tweaks, I’ll definitely will post on Google+ after those are finished.

I also sorry for no textpattern credits – I’m aware of targeted attacks (I don’t even using robots.txt to disallow /textpattern because of this), I’m way more designer – I don’t even know jquery (simple functions are not count). But I think I will be brawe enough to credit TXP later, maybe in 2 months.

Last edited by maratnugmanov (2013-03-19 09:43:55)

Board footer