Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2013-02-07 18:33:02

philwareham
Core designer
Website GitHub Mastodon

Re: theme's compatibility

@bici

The Minimum Theme side drawer thing needs a bit more work, which I’ll add at the weekend probably – been a busy week.

@everyone

Regarding the Textgarden thing, once I do a rebuild of the .com site (yes, it will happen) some of the issues there will be addresses. Personally I develop all my stuff using GitHub but I could probably push packaged releases to Textgarden at specific milestones. Hopefully when this is better linked to the .com family sites others will do the same.

#14 2013-03-16 07:26:58

gour

jstubbs wrote:

I’ve worked on a few sites using Zurb Foundation (one with no plugins at all nor any forms – only requires a page template) and will share at some point on Github.

Now I’d like to tackle themes for Txp by using YAML and/or Foundation and wonder if in order to provide barebone template theme based on some CSS framework, it is enough to create the same set of {sections,pages,forms} as provided by e.g. Hive theme?

Do you recommend SASS/Compass when using Foundation?

#15 2013-03-16 13:47:11

philwareham
Core designer
Website GitHub Mastodon

I use both Sass and Compass for my own development. Compass rocks.

Foundation doesn’t use Compass, it has its own set of mixins. Of course you could easily integrate Compass with it. I’d do that.

#16 2013-03-16 15:37:19

gour

philwareham wrote:

I use both Sass and Compass for my own development. Compass rocks.

Thanks.

Foundation doesn’t use Compass, it has its own set of mixins. Of course you could easily integrate Compass with it. I’d do that.

What about this ?

Do you recommend/use Foundation-4?

Last edited by gour (2013-03-16 16:12:42)

Board footer