Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2013-03-11 12:54:13

hilaryaq
Plugin Author
Website

Textpattern LIVE G+ Hangout - Come attend!

Hi All, so first of all if you haven’t already joined, there’s a great presence of the Textpattern community over on Google Plus, and to be fair Google have upped their game with this network it’s really easy to use and you can keep up with all the latest chats and discussions.. Textpattern community page on G+

Second of all, I love the G+ hangout feature, 9 people can attend a Google Hangout, but you can stream the session LIVE to the world, and people can still interact via chat even if the attendee allocation is used up, I think the live streaming feature is very cool, kind of like forum lurking, you might not feel like interacting but you might be very interested in what people are chatting about! I would love even just one or two people to join in for a hangout session, next Friday, date and time on the event page: Textpattern live hangout – mark attendance on event page!

…………………
I <3 txp
…………………

#2 2013-03-11 13:38:13

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Re: Textpattern LIVE G+ Hangout - Come attend!

Hi Hilary, I just added myself when I realized that there is no time set for the chat. Can you post a GMT time somewhere for us to know when to connect?

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#3 2013-03-11 13:42:20

hilaryaq
Plugin Author
Website

Hi colak, it’s 5pm GMT (Ireland/Dublin time), it should be there for your time zone I think for the Google event – mind you I’m not massively familiar with G+ just finding my way around! Will be great to chat to you, we’re the only two so far, although Stef said he’ll try and attend too which would be awesome!

…………………
I <3 txp
…………………

#4 2013-03-11 13:44:14

hilaryaq
Plugin Author
Website

And a good few more ‘maybe’s’ so hopefully we’ll get more :D

…………………
I <3 txp
…………………

Board footer