Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2012-11-18 23:27:13

lonelytraveller

Cannot create new categories

Hello! I’ve just installed TXP 4.5.2 (fresh install) and several plug-ins, including the latest version of MLP.

Everything seems to work, except categories: I can edit the existing ones (the three existing categories that come with every Textpattern install) but every time I try to create a new one I get the following alert: “Internal error “’‘ is not an integer”“ if I click ok on the alert box I get a page with the following error “I’m sorry. I’m afraid I can’t do that. I think category cat_article_create is no safe operation at this time.”

I read somewhere in the forum that these kind of errors are related to CSRF protection: since I had several admin pages open in different Firefox tabs I logged out and closed all the tabs, re-opened my admin page in a new window and logged-in again, but the error persists. I haven’t installed any plug-in that deals with password protection or log-in from the front-end or with session tokens.

Any suggestion to solve this problem would be much appreciated.

#2 2012-11-19 06:12:39

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Re: Cannot create new categories

Hi Caterina,

what happens if you disable all plugins?

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#3 2012-11-19 12:57:06

lonelytraveller

Hi colak,
I’ve just disabled all plug-ins and now I can create new categories. I started by re-enabling all MLP related plug-ins and it stopped working.
It’s definitely something to do with the l10n plug-in. I’ll post the problem on the dedicated thread.
I’m sorry to have bothered the community, it was late at night and just didn’t think to do the most obvious thing – disabling plug-ins!!

#4 2012-11-22 14:29:19

hildebruns

Hello,

i have the same problem like “lonelytraveller”. And i can´t display articles related to a category if the l10n-Plugin is enabled. After disable- everything works great.

Textpattern-Version: 4.5.2 (r4197)
l10n: 4.5.1

Last edited by hildebruns (2012-11-22 14:35:57)

Board footer