Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2012-10-31 23:35:46

TextpatternBr

LinkWithin or something similar

Greetings!

Imagine that the rss feed link is up and running.

Imagine the individual article “1” from category “A” and below it, a list of 3 articles from category “A”, which could be “2”, “3”, “4”, presented by the excerpt+thumbnail +permlink to the individual article’s page. Note that the “1” article presented above from the same category is out from the list.

If I click on the article “2” from this article list from category “A”, it goes to the individual article’s page “2”, positioned at the bottom of the article we have that list from cateogory “A”. However, because I am at the article’s “2” page, it just have disappeared from my list “A” and gave way to the queue near post, resulting for an exemple “3”, “4”, “5”. And so on.

To eliminates the article one we have clicked on (or at the first time is presented by a individual article), there is LinkWithin, which works for Blogger, WordPress, TypePad (http://www.linkwithin.com/learn). I think I am not bringing no news about.

Question: Does anyone know if there is a Textpattern plugin equivalent to LinkWithin?

If we try to get the widget for WordPress we can download the PHP WordPress code plugin for consulting.

Sorry about my english.

Thanks.

#2 2012-10-31 23:55:05

uli

Re: LinkWithin or something similar

Can we work with those numeric titles or are they numeric to make your needs easier to understand?

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#3 2012-11-01 10:04:54

etc
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: LinkWithin or something similar

TextpatternBr wrote:

Question: Does anyone know if there is a Textpattern plugin equivalent to LinkWithin?

Hi Carla, that seems frustratingly easy with etc_query, see if this is what you need.

Board footer