Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2012-06-22 14:47:14

vineonardo
Website

Marketing Services company's website

Hello,
This one is the latest project done by me.
It uses Twitter’s Bootstrap framework (H5BP version). It’s a complete mobile first responsive site. It’s also my very first experiment of Bootstrap + Twitter, a divine combination for me.

It uses “cbs_category_list” plugin to generate list of categories used by articles posted on that section.

Content is yet to be received from client for Services page so it shows page under construction note.

I’d love to hear from you, how you find my work. Thanks for your time.

#2 2012-06-22 17:07:55

maruchan
Website

Re: Marketing Services company's website

Good work. I saw the small screen version first and it looks great. Bootstrap is really fun to work with. And cbs_category_list is very useful for visitors—I use it on my personal site. I do wish it supported multiple sections, but maybe someday.

#3 2012-06-22 17:37:09

vineonardo
Website

@maruchan :Thanks for your reply.

I’m a new with textpattern. I many times have problem getting multi-tier url architecture. I always try to achieve it by using Sections/Category/Article-Name.

I just tried developer’s preview of Textpattern 4.5, I haven’t seen any functional change yet(I’m a noob, not to forget that), I really hope developers add a way to allow us have multi-tier architecture by default, using built-in functions, not plugins or hacks.

Last edited by vineonardo (2012-06-22 17:41:49)

#4 2012-09-25 07:46:19

milano

So far, that is impressive one, I am also trying to modify my business website exactly like that, so since I don’t have knowledge I was asked to consult naming company because this will be the first time we launch website with new business ideas.

#5 2012-09-25 07:49:53

vineonardo
Website

@milano
Hey, thanks for your comment, I’m glad you like the work.
Have a great day.

Board footer