Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2012-06-06 06:33:01

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

Sand space 4 beta admin theme

A alpha in-development version of the Sandspace theme for the admin. backend (with bugs probably). For up-to-date SVN Textpattern only (do not use with TXP 4.4). This should work fine in IE8+, Firefox 3.6+, Safari 5+, Mobile Safari (iPhone, iPad),…

Feedback from plugin developers appreciated (other comments, bug reports and feedback is welcome as well :-) )

“Download link” (see link below)

Last edited by phiw13 (2012-07-21 00:52:09)

Where is that emoji for a solar powered submarine when you need it ?
Sand space – admin theme for Textpattern

#2 2012-07-18 13:06:55

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

Re: Sand space 4 beta admin theme

I’ve updated this to Sand space 4 beta, ready for the latest nightly and SVN builds. Download link in the post above.

#3 2012-07-20 21:31:36

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

phiw13 wrote:

I’ve updated this to Sand space 4 beta, ready for the latest nightly and SVN builds. Download link in the post above.

I get an ‘unexpected end of archive’ warning in the zip file. My system insists there’s only one (zero-length) file present inside: .DS_Store. FIle size of the zip file itself is reported as 46KB.

Presumably something got mangled between the safe environment of the Mac versus the turbulent street crime of Windoze.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#4 2012-07-21 00:51:21

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

Hmm, that is bizarre. If I use the Finder (the default Archive utility), the file unzips correctly. At the command line, unzip spits out a bunch of errors… :-( (File uploaded with Textpattern). However, if I use my FTP client to upload the file and then download via the browser, everything works correctly.

Anyway. This direct download ought to work correctly. (knock on wood etc)

#5 2012-07-21 01:46:36

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

phiw13 wrote:

Anyway. This direct download ought to work correctly.

Yes it does indeed, thanks. At least the files are all there. I had to unpack it into a phw_sandspace4 dir and then zip that folder to get it into a structure that smd_admin_themes would upload. Just testing some extra smd_admin_themes functionality and wanted an up-to-date theme to try out. Many thanks.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#6 2012-07-21 03:02:40

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

Bloke wrote:

At least the files are all there. I had to unpack it into a phw_sandspace4 dir and then zip that folder to get it into a structure that smd_admin_themes would upload. Just testing some extra smd_admin_themes functionality and wanted an up-to-date theme to try out. Many thanks.

oh ? oh, probably because I zipped it from the command line ? (not that I see any difference between what smd_admin_themes output and what the zip command-line utility does)

Anyway, I found what caused the issues with the original download. The jmd_html plugin apparently causes some mangling. Which is bizarre. I deactivated that plugin and everything works fine, at least on my side.

– – – –
I’ve uploaded a new package (including a screenshot now…), and it will upload correctly with smd_admin_themes. Download link
– – – –

@ Bloke – thanks for alerting me to those issues.

#7 2012-07-21 10:08:38

jpdupont

Philippe, I just install your sandspace4 theme, and it’ actually for me the perfect TXP admin theme !
Thanks for your work !

#8 2012-07-31 09:11:33

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

Updated version with bugfixes and lots of fine tuning, ready for Textpattern 4.5 beta.
Dowload link

#9 2012-08-22 06:11:57

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

Another update with more polish – download

(for those who downloaded this over the past few days, the HD that holds this site @dreamhost when south, and Dreamhost replaced the files with an outdated backup)

#10 2012-08-27 09:09:51

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

This thread is closed no that a final release is available; please follow up in the original thread.

Board footer