Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2011-06-21 18:40:44

web0master

[pl-pl] Zainstalowałem sobie stronkę ma tym cms i mam komunikat

[code]Warning: MySQL server has gone away insert into txp_txp_log set `time`=now(),page=’/’,ip=‘195.117.128.125’,host=‘195.119.128.188’,refer=’‘,status=‘200’,method=‘GET’ textpattern/publish/log.php:68 safe_insert() in /home/…./public_html/kliny.waw.pl/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php on line 89

Warning: MySQL server has gone away select user_html from txp_txp_page as txp_page where name=‘default’ textpattern/publish.php:528 safe_field() in /home/…../public_html/kliny.waw.pl/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php on line 89

Warning: MySQL server has gone away select user_html from txp_txp_page as txp_page where name=‘error_404’ textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php:1991 safe_field() in /home/../public_html/kliny.waw.pl/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php on line 89

Warning: MySQL server has gone away select user_html from txp_txp_page as txp_page where name=‘error_default’ textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php:1993 safe_field() in /home/k…../public_html/kliny.waw.pl/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php on line 89

Unknown section[/code]

Moja strona jest tutaj kliny.waw.pl może to hosting jest za słaby?

“Fortunately, in the sense of concrete and abstract” – that all things in common beings happy
“Fortunately, in peace and irresponsibility” – a happy life is carefree and peaceful, but the author tries to show that many philosophers before him did not include the happiness of quiet and carefree pop327

#2 2012-07-03 13:45:25

Karol

Re: [pl-pl] Zainstalowałem sobie stronkę ma tym cms i mam komunikat

Widzę, że problem rozwiązany, jednak podawana strona to niezły spam :D

#3 2012-07-03 13:52:09

uli

Re: [pl-pl] Zainstalowałem sobie stronkę ma tym cms i mam komunikat

Karol, we can edit the post or user data.

Do you mean the kliny.waw.pl links or the pop327 link in the signature?

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

Board footer