Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#25 2012-01-13 07:04:01

andrei

Re: Yoko for Textpattern

I missed that! This theme is so great.. and it’s also a great way to understand TXP.

A big thank you!
Andrei

#26 2012-01-13 09:45:27

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Glad you like it :-)
Version 1.09 is available that fixed this nasty header issue.

Yoko for Textpattern – A free blog themeMinimum Theme – If all you want to do is write.
Note: I am currently not actively using Textpattern, so I am not in the forums very often

#27 2012-03-15 21:39:13

andrei

I have another problem. The submit button doesn’t appear when comment an article. It appears and works only after I click preview comment. I made a screen shot http://picz.ro/pictures/1ee1b7da97e5d5b50bf43c0dd12bc2b7.jpg

The yoko_comment_form final part looks like
<p class=“form-submit”> <txp:comment_preview /> </p> <p class=“form-submit”> <txp:comment_submit /> </p>

Why it displays only the preview button correctly? :(

Thanks in advance
Andrei

#28 2012-03-16 05:22:08

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Hi Andrei,

that missing submit button is on purpose (forced preview first to avoid spam). The partly displayed box in your screenshot is a bug, though. Which browser did you use?

If you really want to bring back the button you can change this CSS part:

input#txpCommentSubmit.disabled  {
	text-indent:-9999px;
	margin: 10px 0 0;
	padding: 8px 10px 7px;
	display: inline-block;
	vertical-align: baseline;
	outline: none;
	background-color: transparent;
	border: none;
	font-size: .75em;
	color: #9f2;
	text-align: center;
	text-transform: uppercase;
	letter-spacing: 1px;
	cursor: pointer;
}

Yoko for Textpattern – A free blog themeMinimum Theme – If all you want to do is write.
Note: I am currently not actively using Textpattern, so I am not in the forums very often

#29 2012-03-29 21:52:31

danapaige

Hi, I’ve just installed my first theme, Yoko.

There were a series of related plugin and other errors, and I’ve been able to eliminate all of them except this one:

Tag error: <txp:title no_widow=‘0’ /> -> Textpattern Notice: Article tags cannot be used outside an article context on line 2323

I’ve also noticed that none of the links on the page work. I am not sure if this is a related problem.

Here’s a link to view the live site: http://danapaigetrentlage.com/cfsa-test/

#30 2012-03-29 22:01:24

Dragondz
Website GitHub Twitter

hi

put your site into debugging mode (in admin/pref tab) then look at the source of the page you will see all the queries and find where the problem is occured.

For links : have you uploaded htaccess?

#31 2012-03-29 22:17:49

danapaige

Ok I have entered debugging mode, but I am not sure what to do with the information it is providing.

For the htaccess thing, do I need to change something in my htaccess to make textpattern work? I don’t think I’ve changed anything. I run wordpress on my main site, and textpattern is installed in a subdirectory for testing.

#32 2012-03-29 23:58:25

uli

Dana, Dragondz, I’ll merge this topic with the Yoko thread. Stephan, the maintainer for Yoko, is a very active forum member.
Have a look there at the bottom of the page whether you need to subscribe to the Yoko topic separately.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#33 2012-04-03 10:03:35

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Hi Dragondz,

Which version of Yoko did you download? i vaguely remember there was something like this fixed at some point in time, but I am not so sure now…

#34 2012-04-03 12:08:48

Dragondz
Website GitHub Twitter

stephan a écrit:

Hi Dragondz,
Which version of Yoko did you download? i vaguely remember there was something like this fixed at some point in time, but I am not so sure now…

Hi stephan i havent used yoko i was only responding to dana question about the error message, but i think you are a more legitimate answerer than me

Cheers

#35 2012-04-03 12:49:36

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Dragondz wrote:

Hi stephan i havent used yoko i was only responding to dana question about the error message, but i think you are a more legitimate answerer than me

Haha, I am sometimes not able to read properly, sorry for the mixup :-)

danapaige, can you provide more insight into which Yoko version you used? Check the sho_yoko plugin in the backend, this holds some info about it if you do not have all files anymore.

Last edited by stephan (2012-04-03 12:49:47)

#36 2012-04-03 19:45:16

danapaige

Didn’t see the sho_yoko plugin, but the YOKO_THEME_VARIABLES plugin was version 1.06. On the style tab, it says I am using Yoko theme version 1.0.4.

I setup and installed this theme almost 5 months ago, so I’m not sure what I setup anymore, but I’ve had this same error the whole time. I finally decided I couldn’t fix it myself, so I wrote here.

Maybe I should reinstall a new version of the theme?

Board footer