Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2011-08-22 16:29:54

photonomad
Website

Seeking Pro to help integrate phpZenfolio with Textpattern

Zenfolio is a great portfolio/photosharing/archive site that is popular among professional photographers. phpZenfolio is a PHP wrapper class for the Zenfolio API. I need a PHP developer to help me use phpZenfolio to write code that will list and display a Zenfolio user’s Collection of galleries on their Textpattern website.

Zenfolio users can create stand-alone galleries and/or collections of galleries. I envision pulling a list of galleries into the site menu from a user’s Collection (it will be designated as their website collection so that they can easily delete, add to, or rearrange the galleries in their website collection in Zenfolio).

I plan to display each gallery with the jQuery Galleriffic plugin or the Supersized plugin

Captions and/or titles would need to be pulled with the images as well.

Ideally, I would like for the php script to integrate loosely with Textpattern so that urls for the galleries make sense — http://www.sitename.com/galleries/gallery-name

I am not a php programmer, but I do have experience editing php to alter how data is displayed when output in html. I would probably do some of the tweaking (with guidance) to fine-tune the layout with whichever gallery plugin I decide to use.

Please contact me ASAP if you are a php programmer and have interest and time to work on this project!

Thanks,
Stacey

Last edited by photonomad (2011-08-22 16:32:37)

Board footer