Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2007-09-27 21:35:18

Shaliza

How to remove the title/date from each article page?

It’s been a while since I’ve used Textpattern, but I’m getting into it again. How does one do this? For example:

Article Title :: Date

This bit of information is seen at the top of my articles. And yep, I’m running the latest version.

Last edited by Shaliza (2007-09-27 21:39:45)

#2 2007-09-27 22:45:11

els

Re: How to remove the title/date from each article page?

It’s in the article form, probably ‘default’, under Presentation > Forms (<txp:title />, <txp:posted />).

#3 2007-09-27 22:55:57

Shaliza

Just checked. It was actually under “single”, but it worked. Thanks!

#4 2010-06-17 09:05:59

peter hobday

Hi – I am new to the forum, and need to know how to remove the date from articles. The advice above, however, gives no link to the answer, so I have searched under ‘Jump to’ > ‘Presentation’ and there is no ‘> Forms’. Just ‘packaged designs’ and ‘Textgarden’
Neither can I find ‘article’ ‘form’ or ‘single’ anywhere. Sorry to revisit this question, which has been asked so many times, but I cannot find a clear answer.

Is the forum only for web developers?

#5 2010-06-17 11:16:54

uli

peter hobday wrote:

so I have searched under ‘Jump to’ > ‘Presentation’ and there is no ‘> Forms’. Just ‘packaged designs’ and ‘Textgarden’

Neither can I find ‘article’ ‘form’ or ‘single’ anywhere.

You’ve searched here in the forum, right? Have a look at the admin side of TXP. There you’ll find what you need: Presentation > Forms.
Like Els said: you’ll most probably find the <txp:posted /> that’s annoying you in the default form.

When you install smd_where_used you don’t need to click through all of your forms, rather let TXP do the search for you.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

Board footer