Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2010-03-31 17:02:52

stickid
Website

Sokolowski Design - Portfolio-Site

Hi, you can see my Portfolio-Site here – Sokolowski-Design.de

Textpattern is basically used to update and manage the portfolio. There will be more content and more sections in the near future.

The Plugins I´ve installed are these:

• aks_header
  • glz_custom_fields
  • sed_plugin_library
  • sed_section_fields
  • upm_image
  • upm_insert_tab

Comments and Critique are very welcome…

Nikolaj

Last edited by stickid (2010-04-02 01:55:38)

#2 2010-04-01 19:30:50

stickid
Website

Re: Sokolowski Design - Portfolio-Site

Is it because it is in german? What do I have to do to get any feedback?

#3 2010-04-01 20:19:43

keith
Website

What do I have to do to get any feedback?

Be patient!

;)

I’m happy to be the first to say that it’s a great site. Easy on the eye, very good navigation, and extremely professional.

Sehr schön, Nikolaj!

Keith
Blyth, Northumberland, England
Capture The Moment

#4 2010-04-02 07:17:30

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Very nice site. Discovered a typo. On clicking the html/css template image the lightbox image appears. Clicking the online link returns a 404 as the link directs to:

http://http//www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/07/08/free-typographic-xhtmlcss-layouts-for-your-designs/

Last edited by colak (2010-04-02 07:20:37)

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#5 2010-04-02 08:19:43

stickid
Website

Sehr schön, Nikolaj!

Dankeschön!

Very nice site. Discovered a typo. On clicking the html/css template image the lightbox image appears. Clicking the online link returns a 404 as the link directs to: http://http//www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/07/08/free-typographic-xhtmlcss-layouts-for-your-designs/

Thanks for the advice. I´ve repaired it. :)

#6 2010-04-02 09:20:13

Gocom
Developer Emeritus
Website

I like the vector art; stylish but not distracting. Speaking of the vector art, the coffee mug has small artifact (caused by resize/scaling?).

Color palette is good and probably looks fine on most monitors. Font selection is too good, renders well on most common font renderers, and the text is positioned well; makes it easy to read. Even looks good without JavaScript and text replacements. It’s all very good.

#7 2010-04-02 14:34:53

phuture303

Hey Nikolaj,

… gefällt mir wirklich gut, die Seite. Schick, schnell, an den richtigen Stellen zurückhaltend, gute Inhalte. Ich habe nur einen Kritikpunkt – bei Kontakt würde ich ein schön gestaltetes Kontaktformular und nicht einen mailto-Link erwarten. Mehr hab ich nicht zu meckern :-)

… looks fine! The only thing I miss is a contact form. A perfect styling doesn’t seem to be a problem for you, so: go on :-)

#8 2010-04-02 14:48:18

stickid
Website

… gefällt mir wirklich gut, die Seite. Schick, schnell, an den richtigen Stellen zurückhaltend, gute Inhalte. Ich habe nur einen Kritikpunkt – bei Kontakt würde ich ein schön gestaltetes Kontaktformular und nicht einen mailto-Link erwarten. Mehr hab ich nicht zu meckern :-)

Dankeschön! …. Ja, das Kontaktformular wird noch kommen. Ich musste bzw. wollte aus bestimmten Gründen letzten Sonntag online gehen. Es ist auch noch eine Sektionen zu Preisen und Angeboten in Arbeit.

… looks fine! The only thing I miss is a contact form. A perfect styling doesn’t seem to be a problem for you, so: go on :-)

it is coming soon … btw are there any contact form-Plugins that are compatible with jquerys ajax-submit? I would hardcode it, but if you know a good Plugin to do that I would prefer to use that.

#9 2010-04-03 07:19:20

geoff777
Plugin Author
Website

Looks fantastic – great colours and layout.

So good I might copy it …. :-)

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.

Board footer