Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2010-01-18 16:26:22

stickid
Website

Two-Sites with TXP

Hello,

I started working with Textpattern extactly one year ago – and I love it more and more.

Here are two Sites we made with textpattern last summer/autumn, with some nice functions for our clients. Although I am a webdesigner too, I had nothing to do with the design and concept here. My only job was to make the things work with TXP. My English is too bad to explain all the features here, but maybe you notice some of them…

1. Econ-Referenten Agentur

It is about a Speakers-Agency.

Flash-Integration (Video, (XML-Based) Image-Animation (with the Article Images, Titles and URLs. “mg_setheader” is a powerfull helper here))

Plugins:

• rss_unlimited_categories (modified to highlight all linked categories in the article)
  • rss_auto_excerpt
  • ns_video_show_plugin (custom)
  • ns_create_news_subject(custom)
  • mg_setheader
  • atb_image_pulldown
  • adi_title
  • adi_menu
  • adi_gps
  • adi_cat_menu

2. Genuss-Event

It is about cooking with famous or good cooks (puhh, my english) …I love the Structure of his Site, because the Articles are linked among each other (via CFs) , so every Page can contain “a lot” of Information without any writing-effort. The little calendar is custom-made…

Plugins:

• adi_calc
  • adi_cat_menu
  • adi_gps
  • adi_title
  • cno_image_order
  • fpx_image_import
  • lam_browse_by
  • rss_auto_excerpt
  • smd_if
  • stm_article_order
  • tcm_if_article_image
  • upm_image
  • wet_for_each_image

EDIT: I´ve changed the POST´s title because of a too high Google-Ranking of this Post… (from our clients view). If anybody can delete this – do it.

Last edited by stickid (2010-02-10 19:33:17)

Board footer