Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2009-07-27 02:06:18

lovesangel
Website

How Do I get my radio boxes to line up left of text.

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem getting my radio boxes to line up on the left side of my text. I’d also like them to be in alignment with one another and the text to be in alignment with the text so it looks even.

I’d also like to make my text “Do You Feel” larger and centered over the radio boxes and text questions that follow. If you want to see what it looks like right now my page is http://loves-angel.com/spare/fun-test-page

I’d love your help. Thanks so much,

Nancy

My code:

</div>

<div id=“frontpageinteraction”>

<div class=“radioBox”>
<p class=“titleBox”>Do You Feel …</p>
<p><span class=“music”>Lonely</span> <txp:zem_contact_radio group=“Confused about Love” label=“yes” /> <txp:zem_contact_radio label=“no” /></p>
<p><span class=“affirmations”>Like Something’s Missing in Life</span> <txp:zem_contact_radio group=“affirmations” label=“yes” /> <txp:zem_contact_radio label=“no” /></p>
<p><span class=“message”>Personal message.</span> <txp:zem_contact_radio group=“message” label=“yes” /> <txp:zem_contact_radio label=“no” /></p>
<p><span class=“gift”>Is this personalized meditation a gift?</span> <txp:zem_contact_radio group=“gift” label=“yes” /> <txp:zem_contact_radio label=“no” /></p>
<p><span class=“name”>Do you want me to use a name at all?</span> <txp:zem_contact_radio group=“name” label=“yes” /> <txp:zem_contact_radio label=“no” /></p>
</div>

</txp:zem_contact>
</div>

#2 2009-07-27 10:40:13

uli

Re: How Do I get my radio boxes to line up left of text.

For the checkboxes it’s probably vertical-align:middle you’re looking for. But before trying to style your page I’d recommend to get the wrong code out there. Looking at the source of your page code like <txp:zem_contact_checkbox label="I'm only sexy with the right backlighting="0" break="" /> – litterally contained there – probably passes the parser unchanged because of the duplicate assignment of values.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

Board footer