Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2009-05-26 18:47:41

IIr

[resolved] Version 4.0.8 menus not working

First off, I’m new here, and thanks in advance for any help you folks can provide.

I work with a small marketing firm who has been using Textpattern for several years. The sites that we run have been upgraded from previous versions with little problem until recently. In the 4.0.8 release, the left column expandable menu items (Textile Help, Advanced Options, and Recent Articles) are not working. You click on them, and the do nothing, no expanding to display their options. We had previously been using version 4.0.6 with no problems. This issue has only presented itself since the upgrade, and we’re now back to version 4.0.6 trying to figure out what’s going on.

If anyone knows anything about this problem or has suggestions as to what may cause this, it would be very much appreciated. We have a good size site redesign riding on this and would like to be able to follow through with the upgrade in the process.

Thanks,
IIr

#2 2009-05-26 19:18:43

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

Re: [resolved] Version 4.0.8 menus not working

Clearing browser cache doesn’t help? I think the jQuery version was updated.

My Plugins

Piwik Dashboard, Google Analytics Dashboard, Minibar, Article Image Colorpicker, Admin Datepicker, Admin Google Map, Admin Colorpicker

#3 2009-06-04 16:22:35

IIr

Re: [resolved] Version 4.0.8 menus not working

We’re assuming it has something to do with the preview mode service from our host. Apparently it can break javascript.

Board footer