Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2009-03-28 05:53:13

Sinsessa

[resolved] Webbhotel

Hello
I was installing textpattern on my webbhotel Binero but after it was done and I checked the diagnostic info I got the following result:

Pre-flight check
The following PHP functions (which may be necessary to run Textpattern) are disabled on your server: chgrp, diskfreespace, disk_free_space, disk_total_space, escapeshellarg, escapeshellcmd, getmyuid, getrusage, get_current_use, highlight_file, ini_alter, ini_get_all, ini_restore, leak, link, mysql_list_dbs, pclose, pfsockopen, posix_kill, posix_mkfifo, posix_setpgid, posix_setsid, posix_setuid, proc_close, proc_get_status, proc_nice, proc_terminate, setlimit, show_source ?

I wrote to the hotel and asked if they could fixe it and then they wanted to know what fuction who was necessary cuz a lot of them is blocked to guard the webhotel. So my question is which of those above is nessecary?

Sorry for my bad english :-\ Hope you understand me and can give me some answers since I’m new to textpattern and now don’t know if I am able to run textpattern at all ?

//Pernilla

#2 2009-03-28 08:58:52

the_ghost
Plugin Author
Website

Re: [resolved] Webbhotel

I don’t see vitally nessesary functions in this list. You shouldn’t worry. But remember, that some plugin can relay on one of this functions. But the chanse to find such plugin is not bigger that the chanse that i’m alien. I hope so

Providing help in hacking ATM! Come to courses and don’t forget to bring us notebook and hammer! What for notebook? What a kind of hacker you are without notebok?

#3 2009-03-28 09:54:45

Sinsessa

Re: [resolved] Webbhotel

Thank you!

Board footer