Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#25 2008-10-22 21:01:23

Gocom
Developer Emeritus
Website

Re: rah_sitemap

thebombsite wrote:

Thanks for the update Jukka. I have things the way I want them now but I noticed that in the first block of “Advanced Options” you haven’t included the “Exclude all link-type category URLs” option

All lol@me, cuz I’m totally losing my brains :D I (somehow) totally forgot that Textpattern has links while writing advanced options prefs list (maybe I was too sleepy). Adding today night.

Colak wrote:

My only request would be to provide the option in the “Add custom URL” for urls outside the txp install…

Will add checkbox option to use base domain instead of full install path if TXP is installed to subdir :-)

Last edited by Gocom (2008-10-22 21:02:03)

#26 2008-10-23 06:43:12

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Gocom wrote:

Will add checkbox option to use base domain instead of full install path if TXP is installed to subdir :-)

Thanks!!! also… is there a way to include subdomains outside the txp install?

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#27 2008-10-23 08:49:39

Gocom
Developer Emeritus
Website

colak wrote:

Thanks!!! also… is there a way to include subdomains outside the txp install?

Afraidly it’s “kinda impossible”. Ideally sub domains will need seperate sitemap cause the domain differs, only the domain where the sitemap is located can be included in the sitemap URL tree, and as we know, sub domain makes the difference.

Last edited by Gocom (2008-10-23 08:58:29)

#28 2008-10-23 09:21:28

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Gocom wrote:

and as we know, sub domain makes the difference.

you are the man!!! didn’t know about this.

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#29 2008-10-23 12:51:46

ian_ep

I’d really like to use this plugin on a three-language site built on the MLP.

The plugin seems to work fine and the sitemap gets generated OK. But all the URLs in the sitemap lack the relevant MLP language code, which rather negates the point of having a sitemap … ;-)

In other words MLP generates URLs like this:

http://www.example.com/de/132/schmerzen
http://www.example.com/en/76/the-pain

But the sitemap contains this:

http://www.example.com/132/schmerzen
http://www.example.com/76/the-pain

Both URL forms work, but I’d prefer to only point to the language specific versions.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by ian_ep (2008-10-23 12:53:51)

#30 2008-10-23 13:36:59

maniqui
Website

ian_ep, there is a modified version of jmd_sitemap which supports MLP.

La música ideas portará y siempre continuará

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

#31 2008-10-23 14:12:23

ian_ep

Great! Thanks – I’d missed that one …

#32 2008-10-24 00:01:22

Gocom
Developer Emeritus
Website

New version 0.3 out. Changelog:

• Added option to insert URLs that are outside Textpattern install directory.
  • Fixed option to exclude categories directly by type: added forgotten link type.

More info and downloads

#33 2008-10-24 14:57:19

thebombsite
Archived Plugin Author
Website

There you go. Thanks Jukka. :)

Stuart

In a Time of Universal Deceit
Telling the Truth is Revolutionary.

#34 2008-10-24 15:07:47

douglgm
Website

I’m getting the following when I go onto the extensions tab:

Warning: Field ‘value’ doesn’t have a default value insert into rah_sitemap_prefs set name=‘noarticles’ in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\quintectxp\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 81

Warning: Field ‘value’ doesn’t have a default value insert into rah_sitemap_prefs set name=‘nosections’ in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\quintectxp\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 81

Warning: Field ‘value’ doesn’t have a default value insert into rah_sitemap_prefs set name=‘nocategories’ in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\quintectxp\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 81

Warning: Field ‘value’ doesn’t have a default value insert into rah_sitemap_prefs set name=‘articlecategories’ in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\quintectxp\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 81

Warning: Field ‘value’ doesn’t have a default value insert into rah_sitemap_prefs set name=‘articlesections’ in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\quintectxp\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 81

Warning: Field ‘value’ doesn’t have a default value insert into rah_sitemap_prefs set name=‘sections’ in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\quintectxp\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 81

Warning: Field ‘value’ doesn’t have a default value insert into rah_sitemap_prefs set name=‘categories’ in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\quintectxp\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 81

Warning: Field ‘value’ doesn’t have a default value insert into rah_sitemap_prefs set name=‘nofile’ in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\quintectxp\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 81

Warning: Field ‘value’ doesn’t have a default value insert into rah_sitemap_prefs set name=‘noimage’ in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\quintectxp\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 81

Warning: Field ‘value’ doesn’t have a default value insert into rah_sitemap_prefs set name=‘nolink’ in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\quintectxp\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 81

Warning: Field ‘value’ doesn’t have a default value insert into rah_sitemap_prefs set name=‘articlestatus’ in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\quintectxp\textpattern\lib\txplib_db.php on line 81

And my settings aren’t being saved – any ideas what is causing this?

#35 2008-10-24 20:15:34

Gocom
Developer Emeritus
Website

And my settings aren’t being saved – any ideas what is causing this?

Somehow installation failed. Most likely is that it is possible that your server is just failing or you got MySQL version with bugs.

To fix this, drop rah_sitemap and rah_sitemap_prefs tables from db and install/download plugin again from Rahforum.biz

Last edited by Gocom (2008-10-24 20:16:46)

#36 2008-10-24 20:24:17

douglgm
Website

I tried that – still the same problem, but I’m guessing that there’s something wrong with the server environment. (I’ve just tried it on a virtual machine development environment I had and everything was fine.)

When I get a few moments I’ll check the various versions and see if I can figure out the cause.

Board footer