Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2008-09-03 06:33:52

variaas
Plugin Author
Website

asv_pluginstaller/asv_plugin_respository

I wanted to create a new thread for actual support of this plugin, as the other thread existed more as a place to gather my thoughts.

asv_pluginstaller
  • Use this plugin to access plugin repositories from your TXP admin side
  • REQUIRES: cURL and SimplePie
  • Install the plugin, then visit the “Help” page to install tables and preferences
  • Go to the Extensions tab and visit the PlugInstaller tab to setup your preferences, add new plugin feeds, and view plugins from current plugin feeds
  • My plugins will be available here
asv_plugin_repository
  • Developers can use this plugin to create a plugin repository that users of asv_pluginstaller can access
  • Install the plugin, then visit the “Help” page to install tables and preferences
  • Go to the Extensions tab and visit the Plugin Repository tab to setup preferences, view your Plugin RSS feed, and update your repository
  • To add/update your repository, just paste the serialized code into the textarea and hit “Add”
  • You can delete plugins from the feed by clicking “remove” from the list of plugins in the repository
  • NOTE: asv_plugin_repository just eases the creation of the plugins.rss file, but anyone can create that file manually or create their own plugin to handle the creation of the rss file. You can view my feed to see the structure of the feed.
Available Feeds (let me know if you’d like to your feed to the list):
  • variaas – plugins developed by variaas

Last edited by variaas (2008-09-03 06:35:45)

Board footer