Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2008-02-08 09:24:06

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

donate link?

Where did the donate link go?

As from the beginning of the year, Cyprus has moved to euro and more importantly, paypal is now accepting to clear credit cards from here:)

I seem to remember that there was a link at textpattern.com which I cannot see. If it is situated somewhere else can someone, point ti to me? Also I think that it should be embedded in the front and the download page.

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#2 2008-02-08 11:41:52

Mary
Sock Enthusiast

Re: donate link?

I was collecting donations on behalf of the group and then dividing it among us. I can’t do that anymore.

I was thinking of putting individual’s (Ruud, etc) PayPal links on the Contributors page instead.

#3 2008-02-10 02:30:04

rsilletti

The forum is where I visit often, the Contributors page is a visit once location (given we are speaking TXP.com), perhaps something on this forum would get more activity.

#4 2008-02-10 06:30:35

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Hi Rick, I agree. People who would donate are not the arbitrary visitors to the .com site. In fact its front page is probably the least visited one by us users. The forum is where most of us get our daily txp hit.

Maybe the devs do not feel that they want to push the donate button but some of us do:)

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#5 2008-02-11 23:37:33

ruud
Developer Emeritus
Website

There’s a donate link hidden on the textpattern website: patrons (in US$, not Euro unfortunately)

And some of us have donate links on our own websites. I know Mary has one.
I’ve just added a donate button (in euro’s instead of US$) on my own website as well (paypal only, no credit cards for now).

Board footer