Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2007-12-09 01:21:35

sirNemanjapro
Website

PSD+HTML+CSS to Textpattern

Hello!

First off, since this is my first message here on this forum, I would like to thank everybody included in development of Textptattern, you’ve done an wonderful job.

So to get to the point.
I have a web site that I have already had it made in Phostohop, and then sliced it up in XHTML+CSS. And I got my design I want, and how do I want it.

The problem comes in the part I need to integrate Textpattern in the whole thing.
The possible engagement can be seen at www[dot]treknexus[dot]com[slash]demo ( yes, its a StarTrek OnLine Community web site ).

I hope there are people out there that are willing and able to assist me in this journey.
As, some of you seen, the mock-up is not 100% finished, but the key elements are there. I’m hoping that treknexus will become the biggest thing in ST community on the web, well thats the goal anyway.
In this first phase, the job is pretty simple. Get the CMS to work properly in the current design and to get the “ball rolling”.

I would like to hear are there people interested in involving with this project, and if so contact.

I encourage further communication will be made trough email ( nemanja[at]plumts[dot]com ).

“… they were enterprising voyages…” – Mr. Spock ( from Spock vs. Q )

Board footer