Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2007-10-15 22:35:44

dreamer

Need a developer to tweak and add some txp tags and customization

I’m very new to TXP (bought the book and everything) and I’m close to finishing my first paid site for a client. But I’m having a tough time with understanding the TXP lingo at times.

I need someone who is familiar with the CMS and can go in and tweak a few things. I imagine the whole job won’t take more than an hour or two.

But this is a general idea of what I need;

1. add monthly archives list to the sidebar
  2. add a category link to my blog entries
  3. probably do a few if/else statements that I can’t grasp
  4. create a few new forms to fit within the current page.

I don’t require much CSS styling or anything along those lines. Just someone who put on some finishing touches.

You can email me at deanhua[at] gmail [dot]com if you want to discuss rates and timeline. But basically, I need it asap since I have a deadline for the client.

Thanks.

Last edited by dreamer (2007-10-18 15:56:34)

#2 2007-10-18 15:59:15

dreamer

Re: Need a developer to tweak and add some txp tags and customization

As an update, I found my person. So big thanks.

I’d also like to keep a couple of developers on hand for future reference. Specifically, I will need people who can take my html and css and port it into the TXP CMS.

Sometimes, I get swamped so I don’t always have the patience and time to put into learning this so I would rather hand off this part of the project to someone else. If you’re interested, feel free to drop me an email with your portfolio of work, skillsets, and what type of rates you charge.

Thx.

Board footer