Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2007-02-15 21:40:26

mr_slim

looking for contractor to help set up website using TextPattern

There’s an arts site that’s going to be built for which the designs are close to final. It’s a nice design by a good designer.

Aside from the home page, there’s really only one layout template. I’d guess that there will be about 40-60 pages using that template to start. Most, maybe all of the variations within that template from page to page occur in the middle of three columns where the content is placed. The left column is navigation, so there’s some work involved in making the proper menu items highlight and rollover as they should.

This was going to be a build the html/css/javascript, then implement the back end with MySQL and PHP job. But it seems that the client’s current site uses TextPattern for CMS and they’d probably prefer to continue using it. I don’t think they’re using Textile at all. They’re marking up the content with html tags in the TP forms.

recent perusal of the website is my introduction to this tool and it looks like a nice one. I’m a developer, but was only going to manage the back end part of things, not code it. I don’t know enough about TP and won’t have enough time to learn enough to do it myself anytime soon.

So I’m looking for someone who’d be interested in taking on the task of integrating the templates with TextPattern to take it live and make it manageable for the client.

Anyone interested? If so, please get in touch. It’ll be a nice site.

I think I can be emailed from the forum via a form, but if not, let me know here and I’ll make sure you can get in touch with me.

#2 2007-02-15 21:57:09

mrdale
Website

Re: looking for contractor to help set up website using TextPattern

Check your mail :)

Board footer