Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2007-01-06 05:02:52

equed

Looking to team up with a textpattern/php coder

I have been playing around with textpattern for a few days now and love it. Incredibly powerfull and yet stripped down. I am more of a ui/front designer with a solid base of good paying clients that I do both web and print work for. I am looking to expand the functionality of some of their sites with textpattern. I am not experienced enough with textpattern or php or css to make this task happen quickly. On top of that my wife and I are expecting a baby any day now so my time will be pretty crunched for the next few months to say the least. If anybody out there, especially in the los angeles area, would like to team up on a few of my current and upcomming projects… please make contact. Thanks.

Last edited by equed (2007-01-06 07:07:25)

#2 2007-01-06 14:02:12

maniqui
Website

Re: Looking to team up with a textpattern/php coder

You can contact the Team Textpattern

La música ideas portará y siempre continuará

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

#3 2007-01-07 14:57:21

Destry
Website

maniqui wrote: You can contact the Team Textpattern

I’m pretty sure that to collaborate with TT, he would have to work as a subcontractor, at least that’s what the implications are behind this post, and since he said “my current and upcoming projects,” I don’t think that’s the arrangement he’s suggesting.

equed,

I’m sure someone will contact you if they haven’t already, whether TT or otherwise. As a side, I think there was an effort for a Txp professionals listserv somewhere…don’t know the status of that but maybe someone else does.

By the way, I know exactly how a new child can impact your freelance activities. My son is 7 months old now (sheesh, already) and I have’n‘t taken a new project since he arrived. In fact, I’ve found a real job instead because it’s just more secure and feasible under the circumstances. How people have children and do the freelance thing, I’ll never know, except that a nanny/babysitter (whatever) is an absolute must, along with an office space somewhere outside of the home. Good luck with that.

#4 2007-01-07 15:04:45

wet
Developer Emeritus
Website Mastodon

Destry wrote:

As a side, I think there was an effort for a Txp professionals listserv somewhere…

R.I.P.

#5 2007-01-08 20:43:32

zem
Developer Emeritus

I’m pretty sure that to collaborate with TT, he would have to work as a subcontractor, at least that’s what the implications are behind this post

Not at all. Most of the designers we work with simply hire us for specific development or technical work – we’re the subcontractors, effectively.

Contact us for rates and details.

Alex

Board footer