Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2006-10-10 18:24:58

roobarb!
Website

The new(ish) Different Pixel website

Hi all,

Just wanted to throw the doors open on my relatively new Textpattern-powered site, created for my little one-man-band web design company. I finished it months and months ago, but I’m only now plucking up the courage to let all the Textpatterners know about it!

Different Pixel

It’s pretty reliant on transparencies and PNG files, as I wanted to make the backrgound image of the grass and sky interchangable without too much messing around. Because of this the CSS for IE6 is nuts, with a lot of z-index use to keep things sitting in appropriate places. Please don’t ask how I managed to get the ‘Recent Projects’ and ‘Recent Pictures’ bits to work – I honestly can’t remember, but I know it’s slightly unorthodox!

Hope you like it, and let me know if you snag your jumper on anything. I’m hoping there won’t be too many rough edges by now. I might even get chance to put some content on it one day! ;o)

Cheers all, and thanks to the Textpattern crew for a top CMS. :o)

Andy.

#2 2006-10-10 21:11:58

kevinpotts

Re: The new(ish) Different Pixel website

It really is very, very nice. Great colors, great illustrations, great design.

Kevin
(graphicpush)

#3 2006-10-11 09:57:37

marios
Archived Plugin Author

roobarb! , lovely.
Fresh and modern.

regards, marios

⌃ ⇧ < ⌃ ⇧ >

#4 2006-10-11 11:45:01

roobarb!
Website

Wow, thanks guys! I’m glad you like it!

The more I get chance to use it, the more I’ll tidy up and tweak of course, but I’m pretty chuffed with how it’s come out so far. I’d like a slightly different look to the titles of the article postings (I can never decide if they’re too chubby or not) but I’m sure I’ll get there in time. :o)

All the best!

Andy.

Board footer