Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#37 2006-04-19 09:20:40

kemie
Plugin Author
Website

Re: The Textpattern Blogmap is on its way

btw, i never did say thanks for the pixilate badge in there— THANKS! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~| monolinea.com | pixilate.com | istockphoto.com/kemie |~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#38 2006-04-28 12:08:09

Bastian
Plugin Author
Website

#39 2006-06-11 09:38:13

alexandra

Hi all,
TXP Blogmap develops really nice :) though still on and off people tend to go blind while reading the instructions.

Okay, here again: we solely accept correct submissions (correct path to image, correct description, correct username). Descriptions like: ‘ a blog about nothing’ or a missing image ..etc.. will not be accepted.

Till today i send private emails to everybody who submitted his/her blog but failed to submit f. e. a correct image path. Folks that is just too much work for us. So from now on, we will delete blogs not matching our standards.

To avoid getting deleted, just submit your blog and check your submission afterwards. That is really easy :), isn´t it.

#40 2006-06-12 02:39:58

Tom Alday
Website

alexandra wrote:

To avoid getting deleted, just submit your blog and check your submission afterwards. That is really easy :), isn´t it.

Oh and be sure you don’t have a blog that the site admins have an ideological bias against, right?

#41 2006-06-12 04:37:23

wet
Developer Emeritus
Website Mastodon

Tom Alday wrote:

Oh and be sure you don’t have a blog that the site admins have an ideological bias against, right?

Just in case (though I cannot see any ideological bias and you still had to show anything proofing your allegation): You can easily run a similar service for your very own ideology, can’t you?

#42 2006-06-12 17:29:37

Tom Alday
Website

wet wrote:

Tom Alday wrote:

Just in case (though I cannot see any ideological bias and you still had to show anything proofing your allegation): You can easily run a similar service for your very own ideology, can’t you?

my my, how inclusive. Forgive me for expressing the fact that something which claims to showcase the TXP “community” is actively biased against one part of that community.

Last edited by Tom Alday (2006-06-12 17:30:06)

#43 2006-06-12 23:05:40

Mary
Sock Enthusiast

This is a support forum. I request that if you have a complaint, you would use the other communication channels available to you.

I am setting this thread a closed for a couple days.

Thank you.

Last edited by Mary (2006-06-13 01:26:29)

#44 2006-07-07 16:15:56

marios
Archived Plugin Author

Tom Alday wrote:

wet wrote:

Tom Alday wrote:

my my, how inclusive. Forgive me for expressing the fact that something which claims to showcase the TXP “community” is actively biased against one part of that community.

Without having understood the details, isn’t it a pity to loose Toms balloon on the blog-map, considering the fact, that there are only around 110 entries world-wide.
As a member of the community, I would believe that the presence of his balloon on the map is a gain, and not a loss.
(I tried to understand if there is anything, that could be considered inappropriate , yet couldn’t find anything, except his passionate political activity, that personally I wouldn’t agree with either, but I’d be ready to believe, that channels of communication should be kept open in any form of democratic society)

regards, marios

Last edited by marios (2006-07-07 16:20:09)

⌃ ⇧ < ⌃ ⇧ >

#45 2006-07-07 18:53:43

Neko

My site has been deleted too. :)

#46 2006-07-08 03:27:54

Tom Alday
Website

I’m still trying to figure out why my site has disappeared from the TXP Collection by Category page leaving only left-leaning blogs. I emailed the site admin about it and she gave some speil about links “dropping off” and well golly gee they just can’t figure out why!? No explaination of why mine seems to be the only one that has dropped off and why they haven’t taken the time to add it back.

And I still received no adequate explaination of why my site was not allowed into the BlogMap, since it doesn’t violate their rules against “fundamental” sites in the slightest.

Last edited by Tom Alday (2006-07-08 03:40:46)

#47 2006-07-08 04:07:37

marios
Archived Plugin Author

Without wanting to throw any oil into the log fire, if it is a technical problem, couldn’t this easily be solved ?
I know, I am may be not competent enough to judge those matters, also don’t know about Nekos Blog, but as I said, I really couldn’t find anything on Tom’s Blog (Or on the forums), that could be considered as inappropriate content.
(I am really outside politics anyway, but I believe communication is one of the most powerful means towards friendship and good neighborhood.).
Wouldn’t it be nice to get the balloon back there , so it shows a little more about Florida ?

regards marios

Last edited by marios (2006-07-08 04:10:20)

⌃ ⇧ < ⌃ ⇧ >

#48 2006-07-08 04:15:22

hcgtv
Plugin Author
Website

marios wrote:

Wouldn’t it be nice to get the balloon back there , so it shows a little more about Florida ?

That will cover me even more in North Carolina ;)

Board footer