Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2020-05-24 12:48:17

hilaryaq
Plugin Author
Website

Proximo Clean Theme

Hi guys, not sure where to post this but I have a theme over on GitHub for people to download. It’s a clean responsive theme, good for brochure websites with blog pages. Includes a page_single form for static pages, a gallery with scroll which is good for mobile too.

I accidentally deleted all my forms and my js folder while getting used to the theme structure, so the social links need a little css tweak at the bottom there because I used a different icon, but it’s for a future release, other small improvements I’m sure too but it should serve as a great starting point for people all the same.

https://github.com/hilaryquinn/ProximoClean

…………………
I <3 txp
…………………

#2 2020-05-24 12:53:09

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: Proximo Clean Theme

Lovely work, Hilary! Can’t wait to have a place around here where we can showcase such lovely themes as this. I’ll download it and have a play later, thank you.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#3 2020-05-24 13:02:14

hilaryaq
Plugin Author
Website

You’re welcome! :)

I figured theme discussion was right, if people need support I can set up a theme support thread too..

I’m getting the hang of it and creating duplicates is always sensible I’ve discovered the hard way :D

…………………
I <3 txp
…………………

#4 2020-05-24 13:04:14

hilaryaq
Plugin Author
Website

I have a video here to show the preview from my local server:

https://youtu.be/vvyjHf_InAE

Last edited by hilaryaq (2020-05-24 13:04:32)

…………………
I <3 txp
…………………

Board footer